I don't care about your wonderful experience with marijuana. Shut up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 15, 2012, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:57:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 04:50:48 PM
"Relax," said the nightman, "we are programmed to receive..."

Oh, that's good.  PD as heroin.  After a while, you don't get any benefit, but you keep doing it.

:lulz:

Pushing F5 is like pushing the needle in.

The Spider got them, LMNO.  The great thing about The Spider, is it can assimilate anything.  ANYTHING.

Even Discordianism.  Even DISCORDIANS, for fuck's sake, become passive observers.

THEY didn't get us, because they didn't have to.  THEY'VE had us all along.  They just had to wait for people to get tired, to get emotional fatigue, to revert into the couch potato, TV viewing, Cheetohs-eating drones that THEY always knew we could be.

There's no fucking hope.  May as well roll around in the sty with the other piggies.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

BRB, Lunch meeting.  LOL

Oh, man.  You know how bad it's gotten?  Even the "punch the robot" gif has disappeared.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 05:06:46 PM
BRB, Lunch meeting.  LOL

Oh, man.  You know how bad it's gotten?  Even the "punch the robot" gif has disappeared.

I posted something about a dead carrier wave, once.

Once again, I've Cassandra'd myself. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

The poor bastard was here one day, and the next, he's grown a feeding tube.   :sad:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Ok, for serious, lunch meeting.

I'll sign out to avoid the LURK.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 01, 2012, 05:13:19 PM
Ok, for serious, lunch meeting.

I'll sign out to avoid the LURK.

Well, I may as well fuck off then, too.

I'll log back on in an hour or so.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

LMNO:  Chances are, I won't be here today when you return.  This whole thing has wrecked any chance of writing, and frankly, I'm getting into a foul mood.  It may be illogical as hell, but I'm beginning to take this personally.  I'm even being ignored in other peoples threads to which I have contributed, by the people who started those threads.

I'm beginning to wonder why I come here, anymore.  Seriously.  There's nothing quite like talking AT people, instead of WITH people.  It's becoming a blog, for Chrissakes.  I could do the same thing at facebook, without dealing with the day in and day out disappointment of posting or responding to  something and having the same amount of conversation that I could have if I'd just saved my response to my hard drive.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 01, 2012, 05:09:37 PM
We've even lost Twid.

I admit I have a spider bite or two, but I've been jamming out on the geetar and it's kinda counteracting that venom.  I don't know what happened to me. I didn't realize I lost my slack until I found it again.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Dok, You may like to know that I'm (still) working on my Holy Quest. It's just somewhat hard to make it good enough.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube