News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

News Stories Which Highlight the Structure of the System

Started by Telarus, February 16, 2012, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2016, 03:04:40 AM
Right now, the sole thing I am judging people on is what they believe in, and what they are willing to do to defend those beliefs and, not coincidentally, the people around them.

So just to clarify. If someone has wrong opinions their families deserve to be targeted. Even if their families dont even share those wrong opinions. This is what you are willing to do to defend "the people around you" who dont include anyone related to a racist.

I mean its real brave, going after a dudes mother to protect people from his mean words.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 01:01:49 AM
Right now, the sole thing I am judging people on is what they believe in, and what they are willing to do to defend those beliefs and, not coincidentally, the people around them.

So just to clarify. If someone has wrong opinions their families deserve to be targeted. Even if their families dont even share those wrong opinions. This is what you are willing to do to defend "the people around you" who dont include anyone related to a racist.

I mean its real brave, going after a dudes mother to protect people from his mean words.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 12:56:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
Imagine that:  what he wants to do to 30% of the population is happening to his kin. Because of him.

Look what you made me do.

Also thank you for clearing up your stance on attacking the families of people who have wrong opinions. But of course youre totally for free speech because something something first amendment only applies to government.

I'm having trouble understanding how you're interpreting this in some sort of personal violence context.

For real. YOU AND ONLY YOU went there.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 15, 2016, 01:12:43 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 12:56:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
Imagine that:  what he wants to do to 30% of the population is happening to his kin. Because of him.

Look what you made me do.

Also thank you for clearing up your stance on attacking the families of people who have wrong opinions. But of course youre totally for free speech because something something first amendment only applies to government.

I'm having trouble understanding how you're interpreting this in some sort of personal violence context.

For real. YOU AND ONLY YOU went there.

I didnt say it was violent. Sorry if youre too stupid to understand what "attack" means in the context of legally bullying someones mother out of their home.

Sung Low

Joseph.

Apparently, Nazi's just have 'wrong opinions'.  :lol:

It appears that he needs to invent a villain to justify his association with fascism. I don't think anyone here would defend attacking innocent families, no matter who their offspring were. Pointing out the irony on the other hand? YMMV. Or, more specifically, HMMV.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Quote from: Sung Low on December 15, 2016, 02:01:18 AM
Joseph.

What has Richard Spencer actually done besides state controversial things?

It appears that he needs to invent a villain to justify his association with fascism. I don't think anyone here would defend attacking innocent families, no matter who their offspring were. Pointing out the irony on the other hand? YMMV. Or, more specifically, HMMV.

Dont speak for Rodger. Hes a big boy and can backpeddle for himself.

The Wizard Joseph

Joseph.

Too stupid to understand acronyms plz
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Sung Low

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 15, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
Joseph.

Your Mileage May Vary. The second one I changed to mean 'His' in reference to our resident fascist.

I recognise that it's bad form to change acronyms on the fly, apologies for any confusion.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Sung Low on December 15, 2016, 09:29:40 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 15, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
Joseph.

Your Mileage May Vary. The second one I changed to mean 'His' in reference to our resident fascist.

I recognise that it's bad form to change acronyms on the fly, apologies for any confusion.

No apologies needed. Thanks.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: LMNO on December 15, 2016, 06:39:04 PM

Again, Rodger is a big boy he can weasel out of owning up to his own words himself. He can also explain that he is too SMARTtm to bother wasting his time on me(except for when he just did, and all the times he inevitably will in the future) himself before yall play that card. Let the man speak for himself.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 06:34:28 PM
Boy Rodger sure ducked out of this thread fast.

I've been at work, you stupid Nazi cunt.

Eggcelent I thought you flounced on me. Now we can pick up where we left off.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 09:48:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 06:34:28 PM
Boy Rodger sure ducked out of this thread fast.

I've been at work, you stupid Nazi cunt.

Eggcelent I thought you flounced on me. Now we can pick up where we left off.

Sure.  I love the irony of the situation.  So what?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.