News Stories Which Highlight the Structure of the System

Started by Telarus, February 16, 2012, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2016, 12:35:23 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 09:48:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 06:34:28 PM
Boy Rodger sure ducked out of this thread fast.

I've been at work, you stupid Nazi cunt.

Eggcelent I thought you flounced on me. Now we can pick up where we left off.

Sure.  I love the irony of the situation.  So what?

So you dont approve of it at all then?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 01:10:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2016, 12:35:23 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 09:48:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2016, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 15, 2016, 06:34:28 PM
Boy Rodger sure ducked out of this thread fast.

I've been at work, you stupid Nazi cunt.

Eggcelent I thought you flounced on me. Now we can pick up where we left off.

Sure.  I love the irony of the situation.  So what?

So you dont approve of it at all then?

Oh, I absolutely do.  It's like your glorious leader says, "target their families, too".  I mean, we're gonna do this, right?  No fucking wimping out now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Do you think he's realized that he's turning his own family into legitimate targets yet? I bet no-ones bothering to explain why this is such a terrible idea to him.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2016, 03:09:27 AM
Oh, I absolutely do.  It's like your glorious leader says, "target their families, too".  I mean, we're gonna do this, right?  No fucking wimping out now.

Good to see at least youre dedicated to the fight against mean words.

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 16, 2016, 03:12:35 AM
Do you think he's realized that he's turning his own family into legitimate targets yet? I bet no-ones bothering to explain why this is such a terrible idea to him.

"Do you think he realizes that by holding a different opinion than us were going to go after his family?"

Junkenstein

I was referring to trump, not you.

Also, he's helping legitimise US civilians as targets. So sleep a little more soundly as a result of that, I guess. To be clear, terrorists are going to do this kind of shit anyway, handing them justifications to do so is the mark of a world class moron.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 03:31:54 AM

I hate fascists.  I don't actually need a reason to be shitty to them.  Or violent, for that matter, especially if I have a reasonable chance of getting clear before the police show up.  They exist; that is all that is required.

And so if a cunt decides he wants to fuck whole segments of the population, I can hardly be expected to cry if he and his get the same treatment.  Hell, they didn't even get burned out of their home.

It's like none of you guys are serious about having a good time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2016, 03:36:07 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 03:31:54 AM

I hate fascists.  I don't actually need a reason to be shitty to them.  Or violent, for that matter, especially if I have a reasonable chance of getting clear before the police show up.  They exist; that is all that is required.

And so if a cunt decides he wants to fuck whole segments of the population, I can hardly be expected to cry if he and his get the same treatment.  Hell, they didn't even get burned out of their home.

It's like none of you guys are serious about having a good time.

What same treatment? All Spencer has done is seig hail some journalists and LARP about starting an ethnostate with his like 50 newsletter subscribers. Spencer hasnt fucked anyone. More importantly you arent talking about fucking over Spencer, youre talking about his mother.

Hell, they didn't even get burned out of their home.

They, their. He doesnt even live there anymore. Its just her and hers.

Also to clarify, you are now completely against free speech correct? There is in fact a line of speech which when crossed requires harsh retribution. There are opinions which if openly expressed will and should be punished in every way possible, even violence.

Pergamos

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 14, 2016, 06:53:01 PM

To which I responded with two links outlining Love Lives Here's support of an ordinance that would ban Richard Spencer from owning an office in Whitefish. Richard Spencers mother lives in his former home which is still listed as one of Richards offices from when he lived there. Now even if this doesnt pass, what it has done is brought a lot of negative publicity and hate down on Richard Spencers mother, who hasnt done anything besides giving birth to Richard Spencer and him occasionally visiting.

According to your source she attending meetings of a white supremacist organization.  That's not nothing.

Quote from: Pergamos on December 16, 2016, 07:44:43 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 14, 2016, 06:53:01 PM

To which I responded with two links outlining Love Lives Here's support of an ordinance that would ban Richard Spencer from owning an office in Whitefish. Richard Spencers mother lives in his former home which is still listed as one of Richards offices from when he lived there. Now even if this doesnt pass, what it has done is brought a lot of negative publicity and hate down on Richard Spencers mother, who hasnt done anything besides giving birth to Richard Spencer and him occasionally visiting.

According to your source she attending meetings of a white supremacist organization.  That's not nothing.

Could you please quote that part because Im reading it over and I cant find it.

Vanadium Gryllz

QuoteSherry's Facebook page also has photos of her son when he spoke at the Mencken Club's annual gathering in 2010, A group the Southern Poverty Law Center refers to as "A band of white nationalists and pseudo academic racists."  Pictures also show Sherry and her husband attending.

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you, ashamed.

While there were a few red flags I should have noticed, I chose instead to act on assumptions.

You see, I got tired of RP's evasions, so I went and looked.

Specifically, I looked up http://www.cityofwhitefish.org, http://www.whitefishpilot.com, and http://www.abcfoxmontana.com

And, what's this?  No city council agenda minutes regarding a proposed ordinance, or public comments regarding one?  No submitted legislation for a new ordinance?  No archived stories about a group of protesters forcing out a resident?

It's as if... for some reason... someone had completely fabricated this story.

RP, if you could provide a Fox affiliate link without the URL of "archive.is"; or a full, unbroken link to the Whitefish Pilot; or a link to the Whitefish government's minutes or list of proposed legislation that substantiates this story, please do so, or move on to a different line of attack.

Quote from: Xaz on December 16, 2016, 04:14:40 PM
QuoteSherry's Facebook page also has photos of her son when he spoke at the Mencken Club's annual gathering in 2010, A group the Southern Poverty Law Center refers to as "A band of white nationalists and pseudo academic racists."  Pictures also show Sherry and her husband attending.

The Mencken Club which is a rather boring gathering of Paleocons like Buchannen, and which pretty much every advocacy group except the SPLC doesnt consider to be a white supremacist or hate group.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/is-the-hl-mencken-club-an-extremist-hate-group-or-just-a-bunch-of-weary-old-white-guys-6439007

Other watchdogs don't quite agree. "We don't call them a hate group," says Marilyn Mayo, co-director of the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism. "But I would definitely say it attracts a number of white supremacists to their conferences."

You can see the schedule for the meeting right here:
http://hlmenckenclub.org/2010-conference/

Not exactly a Cross Burning. And its important to note that many of the speakers have been published in major mainstream magazines, and even academia. There is totally no nonracist reason they would go to see their son speak at a meeting like this. More importantly, they should have googled the SPLC article on this group and realized that six years down the line people would use it as justification to run them out of their own property.

"Sorry Son wed love to see you talk at that big conference but we dont want to draw the ire of the angry mob."

Quote from: LMNO on December 16, 2016, 04:54:00 PM
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you, ashamed.

While there were a few red flags I should have noticed, I chose instead to act on assumptions.

You see, I got tired of RP's evasions, so I went and looked.

Specifically, I looked up http://www.cityofwhitefish.org, http://www.whitefishpilot.com, and http://www.abcfoxmontana.com

And, what's this?  No city council agenda minutes regarding a proposed ordinance, or public comments regarding one?  No submitted legislation for a new ordinance?  No archived stories about a group of protesters forcing out a resident?

It's as if... for some reason... someone had completely fabricated this story.

RP, if you could provide a Fox affiliate link without the URL of "archive.is"; or a full, unbroken link to the Whitefish Pilot; or a link to the Whitefish government's minutes or list of proposed legislation that substantiates this story, please do so, or move on to a different line of attack.

So you consider the DailyInterLake to by lying?

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/members/whitefish-oks-nondiscrimination-measure/article_66cfe28a-7a92-11e4-a2f2-834c8a9ac68c.html

And, mother of God, SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER IS PART OF THE RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY TOO!

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/11/19/small-town-montana-residents-organize-oppose-presence-white-nationalists

Also I have to sincerely apologize. It appears this attempt happened in 2014. What caused the renewed interest in this and the confusion over it happening now was Spencers Mother speaking out about an attempt to do force her to sell by some local real estate person.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/neo-nazi-richard-spencers-mom-faces-financial-ruin-as-montana-town-turns-against-her/

LMNO

Ah.  So, two years before the election.  Good information to have.  Nothing duplicitous to imply Trump's election had something to do with it.

I'll go look again.