News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Musics from me to you

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, February 16, 2012, 03:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

I'm just gonna leave this here, along with some lame excuse about being busy recently...

www.soundcloud.com/themachiavellia

themachiavellia.co.uk

xx

edd

p.s.  and before you say it, yes, I know, there are tonnes of things that I'd have done differently with the mixing if I hadn't been rushed and tired.  But maybe say them anyway, to remind for next time

p.p.s.  physical EPs look like this (my face as an optional extra):

Triple Zero

Is that you? I hardly recognize you?

I'll listen to this later though, even though the face paint looks pretty silly (sorry), IIRC your art is pretty talented always.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

I like it. Needs more bass, I think. But that just might be what I'm listening to it on. Has a sort of 90s feel to it. I'm trying to think of who specifically. I want to say Catherine Wheel, but I'm probably wrong (I forget what they sound like anyway. The name just popped into my head). I like your guitar tone. What's your set up?

Also, I agree with Trip, ditch the face art (though, you did a pretty good job with it, I must admit). The guy running my previous band used to do face paint all the time and I hated it because I thought it looked ridiculous and I wanted to be taken seriously (and we did get ridiculed a few times for it). I haven't seen your live set, but that sort of thing only works with a handful of acts, and it doesn't look right in photo.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Or if you're going to do make-up, make it less.... Just less. Like, some eyeliner around the eyes and such would be fine. The spider web stuff is a bit campy though.

Roaring Biscuit!

the make-up was a one off thing, 'cause the EP art is all Day of the Dead themed, and that pic is from the launch.  Most folks seemed to enjoy it tho :)

Never heard Catherine Wheel, but thanks?  and yeah, we are pretty 90s I guess, for better or worse :)

xx

edd

Nephew Twiddleton

Ah- if it was a theme thing thats a different thing.

One of my exes used to listen to catherine wheel. But the most i know about them is that their vocalist is the cousin of iron maidens vocalist- which he got a kick out of when i went to one of his solo shows here in boston and i talked to him like a regular guy after the set in an iron maiden shirt.