News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Love Poems to my Wife

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 16, 2012, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1st off, some Haiku

Come over here, woman
That Ru Paul on TV has
Done got me Horny

Ow shit stop it ouch
Son of a bitch that hurt bad
Um, do it again

(On the occasion of forgetting an anniversary)

I am but a man
I cannot remember shit
Take off your shirt, please

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fetch the pry bar, Jenn
My ass hair has woven me
Shut down there AGAIN

Still mad from last week
Then she smacked my bitch up
Again (I crave it)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Pure magic, those.  She has to be a hell of a woman to put up wi... er... to have attracted you.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 16, 2012, 06:15:01 PM
Pure magic, those.  She has to be a hell of a woman to put up wi... er... to have attracted you.

I am the last of the true romantics.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 16, 2012, 06:15:21 PM

Presented with gems such as these, I confess, I would be speechless with... something.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 16, 2012, 06:58:42 PM

Presented with gems such as these, I confess, I would be speechless with... something.

My wife is 39 years old.  The fact that I find her to be insanely sexy (and I do, because she is, and 39 isn't anywhere near as old as she thinks it is), and that I'm vocal about it, seems to mitigate my crass behavior to a great degree.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 16, 2012, 07:45:03 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 16, 2012, 06:58:42 PM

My wife is 39 years old.  The fact that I find her to be insanely sexy (and I do, because she is, and 39 isn't anywhere near as old as she thinks it is), and that I'm vocal about it, seems to mitigate my crass behavior to a great degree.

That would, in fact, buy anybody a lot of slack.   :) 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: Oh, Roger. She is a lucky woman.

For a certain value of "lucky".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I believe I am firmly in the TGRR school of wooing women. You are a poet and saint.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 16, 2012, 10:07:16 PM

Her comment:  "You're a dumbfuck, but you make me laugh."

:banana:

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 16, 2012, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 16, 2012, 10:07:16 PM

Her comment:  "You're a dumbfuck, but you make me laugh."

:banana:

From the right lady, that's high praise.   :)

Cramulus

powerful. mysterious. erotic.

no seriously though, those are great. Needs a sappy comic-sans style treatment!

Come over here, woman
That Ru Paul on TV has
Done got me Horny

Ow shit stop it ouch
Son of a bitch that hurt bad
Um, do it again

I am but a man
I cannot remember shit
Take off your shirt, please

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wow. What a stud. You taught your boy this sort of thing, yeah? I'd hate to think you hadn't passed this on.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes I know that our
Guests arrive in ten minutes
let's get nekkid now

I know your eyes are
way up there, but I wasn't
looking at your eyes

Inappropriate?
So neighbor lady says but
It's our Goddamn yard

Anna Mae Bollocks

Move over, Songs of Solomon.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division