News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Love Poems to my Wife

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 16, 2012, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, got my ass beat.

WOOO WOOOOOOOO!
\
:banana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

great poems

Last of the Great Romantics

would be good title for the cycle
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Alone in office
Wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah
Tear-away speedo

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

On getting dressed for work while my wife is still asleep.

Pants are on backward
My shirt is inside out too
Keep sleeping nekkid

I'm not really here
Thinking about getting home
Refinery fire today

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: You're so romantic! She's a lucky woman.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 28, 2013, 07:00:23 PM
:lulz: You're so romantic! She's a lucky woman.

It's the match made in heaven.  She likes dorks, and they don't come any dorkier than me.   :lulz:

Nast

Someone totally has to do a recording of reciting these to the soulful beat of bongo drums. It must be done.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

navkat

Nix the bongos. We need to set these to Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata and package the CD with a picture of roses and lit candles on a Grand Piano. The tracklistings, of course, should be in a Palace Script MT font.

I need to find the kind of dude that writes this beautifully to me.