News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Queen Gogira, here's your images, per your request

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 18, 2012, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

leln

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 18, 2012, 07:50:16 PM

"The first week was icky, but they could stand it. The second week it was getting bad. The third week was just terrible. So during the fourth, they agreed to bury her."
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And who doesn't remember the good old days, rockin' it to the Cameron family?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

From the Cainad's Granddaddy collection:

You will love Jesus or Bob Larson's sideburns will KICK YOUR ASS.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

This man is a GODDAMN INDUSTRY EXPERT so LISTEN UP!

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Do you think any of these kids grew up to be pot fiends or serial killers? Because I do.  Who in their right fucking mind would do that shit to their kids?  I mean, for fucking real.  All of those kids got their ASSES BEAT every day after school, from K-12.

The kid on the far left?  I think he's got a head start.  Look at his face.  Just look.  It's way too late for THAT kid.

The Good Reverend Roger

That second guy, you just KNOW he's done time for roofying some girl's drink.

The Good Reverend Roger