News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Queen Gogira, here's your images, per your request

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 18, 2012, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Telarus

I was going to say, how can you lay down and close your eyes with that image in your head....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on February 19, 2012, 06:04:37 AM
I was going to say, how can you lay down and close your eyes with that image in your head....

The one on the right keeps dancing around on the inside of my eyelids.

Salty

I keep staring at these images, contemplating the larger ramifications of their existence, when I stop to wonder: does Rule 34 apply?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Alty on February 19, 2012, 07:11:21 AM
I keep staring at these images, contemplating the larger ramifications of their existence, when I stop to wonder: does Rule 34 apply?

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT

IT'S 2:30 AM AND THIS THREAD IS BAD FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH

I was going to quote a few pics with my reactions/comment, but then I realized I'd be quoting more than half of them. Fuck me, this shit is depraved.

minuspace

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

LINE UP, GENTLEMEN.  PLEASE KEEP YOURSELVES UNDER CONTROL.

The Good Reverend Roger

Somewhere, there's a world with people like this in it.

Oh, wait.  It's the one I live in.   :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

THERE IS LITERALLY NO END TO THIS SHIT.

THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT DRUG TESTING OF RECORDING LABEL EXECS.

Freeky