News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Queen Gogira, here's your images, per your request

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 18, 2012, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

If you're a Christian, apparently the undertaker's assistants steal your body for purposes best left undisclosed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Remember a page back, when I said those kids were gonna snap?

10 years later.  This COULD be those kids.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

THERE IS NO APPARENT END TO THIS INSANITY.

THEY KEEP THE ALTAR BOYS IN THE CELLARS BEHIND HIM.

The Good Reverend Roger

Q. G. Pennyworth

QuoteGodRoger does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

The Good Reverend Roger

HOW DO YOU DO A VENTRILOQUIST ACT ON A RECORD? 

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SOMEONE MAKE ME STOP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 19, 2012, 05:27:19 AM
QuoteGodRoger does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

I CAN'T STOP!

The Good Reverend Roger

HAVE THESE PEOPLE NEVER SEEN A GEORGE ROMERO FLICK?

RUN, MISTER, RUN!

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on February 19, 2012, 05:34:30 AM
CHRISTING FUCK KEEP THEM COMING...

I need a break for a minute.  Just for a minute.  I can actually smell the hair spray and the Brill Creme.  I WANT A LEISURE SUIT.  Or one of those polyester things with the GIGANTIC LAPELS.  And roach-stomper boots.  And maybe an orange turtleneck with a yellow vest.  I want to put my kids on the album, all dressed the same.  I want my wife to get her hair done in a beehive 'do.  I NEED BELL BOTTOMS.  I CRAVE THEM. 

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

ARE THERE NO EDITORS IN THE CHRISTIAN MUSIC BIZ?

HIRE A CONSULTANT OR TWO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

The Good Reverend Roger