News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

LMNO Has Gone Missing Again. And You Know What THAT Means...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 21, 2012, 05:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

It means no essential services for the East Coast.  Hell, you can't even get PANCAKES because even a den of filth and perversion like Waffle House will not unlock their doors when LMNO goes into full rut, leading his band of Big Gay Cowboys through Boston and beyond.  The national guard will refuse to respond, and even the US Marine Corps huddle in their barracks, locked and loaded for a futile "mad minute", the moment the doors cave in and the Big Gay Cowboys swarm in, singing Roy Rogers tunes.

Time was, Nigel would lead The Hole in the Head Gang into battle against them, and we could at least contain the mayhem to the greater Boston area.  But Nigel said she has to go to the university to study sociology, because the only way to stop this sort of rampage is by understanding the root cause of the phenomenon. 

But in the meantime, LMNO and his hooligans ride unchecked, and the president has relocated to Cheyenne Mountain, where the huge iron blast doors might hold off the Big Gay Cowboys long enough for the installation's cook to hand out the spiked koolaid.  As if that would help.

There is no escape.  Hide your wives, hide your kids, and have a replacement colon on hand (Colostomy bags won't help, as that's "just another orifice" to these maniacs.).  These are the End Times™, and you'll LIKE IT, whether or not you like it.

Smile, America.  Your 15 minutes has arrived.

Or Kill Me (before he gets me).

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
                            \

(Not an obscure sports term)

The Good Reverend Roger

They've all named their genitals, and refer to them as if they were people (In LMNO's case, this may be accurate).  Nothing delights them more than coming across the horrible traffic jams of refugees on bridges and in tunnels.  It's like these poor victims were gift wrapped.

There are unconfirmed accounts of victims actually exploding during their ordeal, whereupon the whole degenerate mob howls with laughter and starts loudly singing Rawhide
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 06:47:24 PM
They've all named their genitals, and refer to them as if they were people (In LMNO's case, this may be accurate).  Nothing delights them more than coming across the horrible traffic jams of refugees on bridges and in tunnels.  It's like these poor victims were gift wrapped.

There are unconfirmed accounts of victims actually exploding during their ordeal, whereupon the whole degenerate mob howls with laughter and starts loudly singing Rawhide.

Good thing they don't need to come to Tucson, what with them having all the herds they need to wrangle.  That is an obscure sports term, if we're counting Big Gay Cowboy as a sport.

Richter

Fact:  They ride to the only known disco remix of the "William Tell Overture"

They rotate in 6 hour shifts to make certain someone is alway manning the glitter cannons and fire hoses.

Don't blow a whistle to try to summon help.  You don't want to know what that signals.

The way certain Christian sects consider the Bible, they consider the E6 video for "Gay Bar"

"They'll run us down, make us dance until we die, cover us with oil,do interesting things with a 'Bedazzler', and if we're VERY lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 21, 2012, 06:42:25 PM
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
                            \

(Not an obscure sports term)

Boston, you say???

If you don't hear from me in a week, send moar cowboys...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Luna on February 22, 2012, 01:34:47 AM
Boston, you say???

If you don't hear from me in a week, send moar cowboys...
Get out of my brain!

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Across the nation, people lookin' to sex it up are baffled by the sudden shortage of every know lube, from KY to Crisco. The phenomenon has been dubbed "The Big Gay Dry Spell" that heralds the tsunami of Cowboys yodeling their way out of their pants and into ours. Fruit and chocolate scented, non-stick, and ready to cook; these studly marauders are coming and there's nothing we can do except brace ourselves and pray.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."