News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

NEW DISCORDIAN SAINT: JOYCE DRAKE

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 21, 2012, 03:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 04:10:59 AM
I'll see what I can turn up that way.

Also, evidently one of her songs is "Reign on Me". Which, in conjunction with her hard on for her Lord, makes me cry a little inside.

This just keeps on getting better!   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 04:08:39 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 21, 2012, 04:06:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 04:01:38 AM
FREEKY AND I ARE PLAYING HER SONG ON BOTH FLOORS OF THE HOUSE.

WE ARE BATHING IN THE HOLYTM.  THE NEIGHBORS MAY SCREAM AND CALL THE COPS, BUT WE HAVE JESUS ON OUR SIDE.

I SURE DO GET ALL EXCITED WHEN SHE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW EXCITED SHE GETS WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT JESUS.

ALSO HER HUSBAND IS A PREACHER MAN.  THAT MEANS SHE GOES TO CHURCH.

OMG NAUGHTY  :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

I wonder if she sits in the front pew because she's full of HolyTM or because she's trying to peep up Jesus's loin cloth while he's all open-armed on the cross, behind the pulpit.

I'm pretty sure she sits in that area off to the side where no one, including the pastor or choir, can see you. 

I know I would, as excited as she gets about hearing about Jesus' love. 

The Good Reverend Roger

But that's probably just an obscure sports term, Garbo.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 04:11:48 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 21, 2012, 04:10:59 AM
I'll see what I can turn up that way.

Also, evidently one of her songs is "Reign on Me". Which, in conjunction with her hard on for her Lord, makes me cry a little inside.

This just keeps on getting better!   :lulz:

Dayam!  Lady's got the sexiest Christian album EVAR.

Freeky

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 04:09:32 AM
Some say that Joyce was Taken Up.  Some say, that she was killed by a piss jug thrown from a semi on I-35.  But there are those who say that she still lives in Texas, raising the generations resulting from her excitement.

Poor Joyce.  She never even saw the bottle flying towards the windshield.  :cry:

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

The woman is a tool. . . a secksay siren, making it hard for Lord Jesus  followers. So they can reach out and touch the love of Christ. . . And Joyce makes it so very, very hard. . . so hard . . . . . . didn't think . . . . it could get . . much harder . . .Oh Lord. . . . . . let me feel . . . .your Love . . . *fapfapfapfapfap* . . . . . . . . Wheee Dawgie!!    . . .       (Thank you Lord Jesus). . . . 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

EK WAFFLR

This thread has had me fapping non-stop since it was posted.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Lux Aorta of the 40 D

I too, am excited about Jesus thanks to you Joyce....

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

My lady parts are so chaffed and sore right now that even a Big, Gay Cowboy couldn't make a difference. Saint Ms. Drake has made me see Jesus in a whole new way. Leather speedo and all.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 23, 2012, 11:49:07 AM
My lady parts are so chaffed and sore right now that even a Big, Gay Cowboy couldn't make a difference. Saint Ms. Drake has made me see Jesus in a whole new way. Leather speedo and all.
Wow, this thread just gets better and better!  fapfapfap
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 03:14:29 AM

Damn and people say there wasn't any fashion sense in the 80s! This is hipsterglasses + FABULOUS!!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]