News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Your Very Own Holy Book (TM)

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, February 21, 2012, 05:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on February 23, 2012, 07:58:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 23, 2012, 07:56:45 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on February 23, 2012, 07:54:48 PM
So, Audio Book of the Dead is already on page 48 of plain text. I'm on the third page of the thread.

:lulz:

We get carried away, sometimes.
I'm pretty excited, there are a lot of things in there that I'm definitely going to be asking about throwing into Holy Nonsense when the formatting is done for this.

Richter & Khara's Sesame Street Letters are phenomenal.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

So, Audio Book of the Dead is already on page 48 of plain text. I'm on the third page of the thread.

I'm pretty excited, there are a lot of things in there that I'm definitely going to be asking about throwing into Holy Nonsense when the formatting is done for this.

The cover should be something like "The Audio Book of the Dead//Print version only."
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 23, 2012, 08:11:18 PM

The cover should be something like "The Audio Book of the Dead//Print version only."
With any luck I might have a hand bound hard cover ready for the meet up :D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on February 23, 2012, 08:23:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 23, 2012, 08:11:18 PM

With any luck I might have a hand bound hard cover ready for the meet up :D

Sweet!
Molon Lube

Sister Fracture

We've been talking for ages about getting the Tucson works all put together, haven't we?

In any case, I nominate much of my Fracture stuff, if you would use it, with copyright leanings.  However, if you want to ask me to use my things, you'll have to PM my Freeky account or just ask out in the open.  I hardly ever use this one.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

LMNO

Has anyone attempted to arrange Nessies into an arc of sorts?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Today was spent getting tons of clipart for things. Audiobook of the Dead is coming along, I'll keep y'all posted with the progress. One hundred sixty one goddamn pages, you wordy motherfuckers.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on February 22, 2012, 04:05:57 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 21, 2012, 04:27:41 PM
Heh, odd that you would post this now, I've been thinking of trying to collect all the shit I've written here into one place. The only thing that has been stopping me is the work it's gonna take to find all the junk I've ever posted. Two accounts, plus finding things posted in other peoples topics = a pain in the butt to find it all. But, I should probably do it sooner than later, before shit gets really buried.
I would be really excited to help with this! I really enjoyed the ones of yours I've read so far (obviously), and I think it'd be neat to have a collected works for one of the posters. If you need help digging things up, I can poke around in the recesses of Or Kill Me for the usernames you specify?

Sorry to have not replied sooner, I've been very busy with school. I think I'd have to do the looking myself, and maybe I'll get to it this weekend. But, yeah, Dimo/Dimocritus and Cuddlefish are my only accounts, if you have the patience to start digging. I also have a Scribd account that has some flyers I made, I believe the handle for that account is Dimo1138. But, yeah, if you wanna poke around feel free, and I'll try to do some digging of my own this weekend.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?