News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

THE ADVENTURES OF WAFFLE IRON- A weekly comic strip

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, February 25, 2012, 07:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

And here I was, on my way to tell TEXAS FARIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS (damn, I just typed that.) that she shouldn't give Twiddledee good ideas, and here he is saying that it might (will) happen.

Woe is me.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 04:54:09 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 29, 2012, 04:39:19 AM
Is that the bedroom from "Misery"?  :lulz:

Back to the Future. Or maybe. It could be a recycled set. I like time travel flicks and it just occured to me that I did two in a row.

Oh well, I always expected to have this as Suu's intro scene, I just had to find a way for Waffle Iron to get into some sort of accident.

I also have a general idea of what will happen for the rest of Providence, and possibly where he will end up next. I'll have to see if I still have that map.

The Sovereign Principality of Kaousuu is pleased that you have included us in your comic.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 05:08:09 AM
Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 04:54:09 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 29, 2012, 04:39:19 AM
Is that the bedroom from "Misery"?  :lulz:

Back to the Future. Or maybe. It could be a recycled set. I like time travel flicks and it just occured to me that I did two in a row.

Oh well, I always expected to have this as Suu's intro scene, I just had to find a way for Waffle Iron to get into some sort of accident.

I also have a general idea of what will happen for the rest of Providence, and possibly where he will end up next. I'll have to see if I still have that map.

The Sovereign Principality of Kaousuu is pleased that you have included us in your comic.

:)

Also, his trip has to follow a semi-logical pattern at first.

It won't for the next city. I'm just not sure where in North America he's going next. Just where he isn't going and who's at fault.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 29, 2012, 05:07:16 AM
And here I was, on my way to tell TEXAS FARIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS (damn, I just typed that.) that she shouldn't give Twiddledee good ideas, and here he is saying that it might (will) happen.

Woe is me.

I said don't rule it out. It may not happen.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 05:11:57 AM

Woe is me.

Don't worry, Twid. I can take whatever's coming. Like a MAN! (i.e screaming like a girl at a justin bieber concert)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 29, 2012, 05:14:02 AM
Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 05:11:57 AM

Woe is me.

Don't worry, Twid. I can take whatever's coming. Like a MAN! (i.e screaming like a girl at a justin bieber concert)

Well, I gotta give you some opportunity to redeem your vikingness. I mean shit, you all ran away from the Irish in Boston.

EK WAFFLR

True that. I need to glitter mah beard and man up.

[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 29, 2012, 05:15:42 AM

Dude, if you take a picture of yourself with all sorts of fucking glitter in your beard, I will most certainly use it.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 05:17:26 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 29, 2012, 05:15:42 AM

Dude, if you take a picture of yourself with all sorts of fucking glitter in your beard, I will most certainly use it.

I will. In the mean time, will celery do?

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll see if I can work her back in. Maybe she;ll be on tour or something.   :lulz:

EK WAFFLR

or womp her out and put in someone else, someone batrachian, preferably under a gibbous moon, and switch the celery with.... fish?  :lulz:

"Good," said Seth. "Anyway. H. P. Lovecraft. He'd write one of his bloody sentences. Ahem. 'The gibbous moon hung low over the eldritch and batrachian inhabitants of squamous Dulwich.' What does he mean, eh? What does he mean? I'll tell you what he bloody means. What he bloody means is that the moon was nearly full, and everybody what lived in Dulwich was bloody peculiar frogs. That's what he means."

(I need to go to Innsmouth, don't I? )

[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 29, 2012, 05:26:34 AM
or womp her out and put in someone else, and switch the celery with.... fish?  :lulz:

Whale.

Or rather, the North American equivalent of food that people not from that country consider disgusting and not really food.

Which could be spray cheese or something. I don't know, what's disgusting American food besides just saying American food?

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 05:28:01 AM
Which could be spray cheese or something. I don't know, what's disgusting American food besides just saying American food?

"Supersize"

[/b]