News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

They said Hirley0 was a Last Chancer

Started by Doktor Howl, February 26, 2012, 06:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love it except for one problem; ain't shit for bridges in Seattle, and the ones that are there don't sing. They know to keep their traps shut.

Plus Hirley0 lives here in Portland.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Shit. I meant Portland. Where the fuck did I get SEATTLE?

ETA: Fixed it.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 21, 2013, 04:05:26 PM
Shit. I meant Portland. Where the fuck did I get SEATTLE?

ETA: Fixed it.

:lulz: Who knows from whence brainfarts hail?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

This thread is actually kinda terrifying. I like my reality to make sense. With hirley0 out there, I don't know if truth exists. The map might depict the territory, or it might not, it might just seem to, but Hirley0 is behind the scenes, changing both.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on September 21, 2013, 05:25:50 PM
This thread is actually kinda terrifying. I like my reality to make sense. With hirley0 out there, I don't know if truth exists. The map might depict the territory, or it might not, it might just seem to, but Hirley0 is behind the scenes, changing both.

8 years later, I have to say "AND THANK GOD FOR THAT"...Hirley0's been on vacation since January of 2020 (due to temporal issues, he has 300 years of vacation saved up), and I'd like things to get back to normal now.
Molon Lube