News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

[Feel free to ignore] unlimited navkat rave/music thread

Started by navkat, January 16, 2012, 08:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Why is it you degenerates reduce everything to huffing solvents, even if they are polar, bear with me, the intended application was to wash the coke properly, not abuse it to get high...   :eek:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on January 26, 2012, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
To be honest, that could also be said of any alcoholic drink.

For the most part, the reward/consequence ratio is far more favorable with alcohol.

Ether is quite the headrush, but the effects last only a few minutes, it's not really that fun, and the stabby headache is no joke. I do not recommend.

It only hurts when you stop.

And HST was spot-on. If you want to turn yourself into a completely desperate degenerate, ether is just the thing. Especially if you've already got a head full of acid.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Or you could just be a clean-living Holy ManTM like me, and eschew all1 drugs and other self-soiling behavior.

1 Cactus and benzos, as I have demonstrated elsewhere, do not count.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And while we're on the subject of degrading practices, why the hell can't you closet cases have NORMAL homoerotic dreams, like with Tarzan slinging you around or Denzel teabagging you on a cable car, instead of having me and ECH in one involving raw meat?  I mean, neither of us is BUFF or anything...We're more buffalo, really.  Besides, we work and play well with others, just COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SETS of others than you may be accustomed to, and we sure don't have the money to throw STEAKS around.

Can't you have NORMAL fantasies, like the one where Katie Couric is dressed as Marilyn Manson and my dick is a colonoscopy probe? Now that's more of a standard he-man-type sex thing.  You perverts are so twisted, herd animals go very quiet when you approach.  They know.  THEY KNOW.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LuciferX on January 27, 2012, 12:02:48 AM
Why is it you degenerates reduce everything to huffing solvents, even if they are polar, bear with me, the intended application was to wash the coke properly, not abuse it to get high...   :eek:

I don't even know what you're talking about. I hate cocaine and ether is for laboratories.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 27, 2012, 03:22:35 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 26, 2012, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2012, 10:25:46 PM
To be honest, that could also be said of any alcoholic drink.

For the most part, the reward/consequence ratio is far more favorable with alcohol.

Ether is quite the headrush, but the effects last only a few minutes, it's not really that fun, and the stabby headache is no joke. I do not recommend.

It only hurts when you stop.

And HST was spot-on. If you want to turn yourself into a completely desperate degenerate, ether is just the thing. Especially if you've already got a head full of acid.

That is... oh. Man.

B and I first bonded over ether, cheap wine in an IV, and, later, an incident which I won't detail. No acid, though. Well, later, ecstasy and mushrooms, but never acid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 03:30:46 AM
And while we're on the subject of degrading practices, why the hell can't you closet cases have NORMAL homoerotic dreams, like with Tarzan slinging you around or Denzel teabagging you on a cable car, instead of having me and ECH in one involving raw meat?  I mean, neither of us is BUFF or anything...We're more buffalo, really.  Besides, we work and play well with others, just COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SETS of others than you may be accustomed to, and we sure don't have the money to throw STEAKS around.

Can't you have NORMAL fantasies, like the one where Katie Couric is dressed as Marilyn Manson and my dick is a colonoscopy probe? Now that's more of a standard he-man-type sex thing.  You perverts are so twisted, herd animals go very quiet when you approach.  They know.  THEY KNOW.

Oh

um

Oh my.

Roger done went and got holy again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 27, 2012, 05:39:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2012, 03:30:46 AM

Oh

um

Oh my.

Roger done went and got holy again.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31488.0.html

There was holiness oozing out from under my fingernails.

minuspace

The only acid I take with my meat is acetic, balsamic and from Modena, which Alberto himself personally delivers together with some of his wife's best dairy and relatively fresh caviar  :p

navkat

Quote from: LuciferX on January 28, 2012, 02:09:44 AM
The only acid I take with my meat is acetic, balsamic and from Modena, which Alberto himself personally delivers together with some of his wife's best dairy and relatively fresh caviar  :p

You're not supposed to put it on your dick, crackerhead.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on February 26, 2012, 10:23:49 PM

:lulz:

Triple Zero

BTW on the subject of oldskool rave, Navkat you might enjoy this one:

http://www.stressfactor.co.uk/resources/portal/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=769

Just found it on my mp3 player. It's a mixtape by someone who used to post here (The Littlest Ubermensch), his stage name is DJ Tau. Crazy thing is when he was here (some years back) he was only 15 or something, so most of those tracks were made before he was born :lol: Anyway the mixtape is the absolute shit and you should check it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: navkat on February 26, 2012, 10:23:49 PM

:potd:
Molon Lube