News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Household Anarchy

Started by Hollis Increase, February 28, 2012, 04:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on February 29, 2012, 04:30:52 AM
Weird kinda spam...

Either, his account is compromised and every other site he shows up on is a spam bot using his email.
Or the OP is a honeypot.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

I thought honeypot was a euphemism for vagina.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

AFK

Disclaimer:  I could be wrong.  That was the first thing that came to mind for me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

Honeypot,

Like some guy coming in wearing a Langley t-shirt and asking if anyone got up to any cool criminal activity recently
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Faust on February 29, 2012, 07:12:42 PM
Honeypot,

Like some guy coming in wearing a Langley t-shirt and asking if anyone got up to any cool criminal activity recently

:lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DECI4 on February 29, 2012, 09:00:03 AM
OH SHIT? There are TROLLS IN OUR MIDST? SPAMMERS??!?!?!?! OH FUCK ANNOUNCE IT SITE WIDE, LOCK DOWN ALL THREADS, CHECK AND RECHECK ALL IPS, BAN FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!!!SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE SCHOOL, BUY A HANDGUN, KILL YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, what an aspie.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

navkat

No, no, guys, wait! I think I cracked the code! If I've got this right...I think if we mix all those ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and add simple, household buttermilk, we very well might have The Colonel's secret recipe. We could be gazillionaires!

I THINK THIS GUY'S LEGIT AND TRYING TO HELP OUR CAUSE. It's like that one scene in Hunt For Red October where you're not sure if Sean Connery is trying to defect or he's going to blow us up to smithereens. I think this is like a sonar ping. WE SHOULD TRUST HIM WITH ALL OUR DISCORDIAN SECRETS IMMEDIATELY.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on March 02, 2012, 07:37:17 AM
No, no, guys, wait! I think I cracked the code! If I've got this right...I think if we mix all those ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and add simple, household buttermilk, we very well might have The Colonel's secret recipe. We could be gazillionaires!

I THINK THIS GUY'S LEGIT AND TRYING TO HELP OUR CAUSE. It's like that one scene in Hunt For Red October where you're not sure if Sean Connery is trying to defect or he's going to blow us up to smithereens. I think this is like a sonar ping. WE SHOULD TRUST HIM WITH ALL OUR DISCORDIAN SECRETS IMMEDIATELY.

Secrets? What the fuck are we, the Illuminati?

Oh, wait...

Hollis Increase

You know, buttermilk has no butter in it.

That fact notwithstanding, there appears to be some confusion as to my dedication to the cause.  If all of you meatsuits really must know the rationale behind such a post, I will gleefully oblige; but before you electro larynx speaking pot heads jump to any conclusions, I will make myself abundantly clear.  I am NOT a neo-fascist.

The aforementioned list of ingredients is nothing more than a Zen Koan.  Read Tosui's Vinegar for insight.  I only wish to remain here as a transient. Don't think for a moment that I'm asking you psuedo-hipsters to help me be reborn in your "discordian" paradise.
Ser Piggy could only find work as a Mortuary Transport Driver.  His appearance was far too disgusting for the living.

Nephew Twiddleton

Could you explain said koan?

Hollis Increase

Ser Piggy could only find work as a Mortuary Transport Driver.  His appearance was far too disgusting for the living.