News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Household Anarchy

Started by Hollis Increase, February 28, 2012, 04:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 28, 2012, 05:16:33 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2012, 05:04:16 PM
So far, Hollis has posted one thread plagiarizing a newspaper article, and one thread encouraging irresponsible use of chemicals.

Might be the return of Jackelope, or one of his colleagues.

Remind me, who was that again? (how do you keep track of all those ancient failures ...)

Also "return of Jackelope" sounds too awesome for the shit that's going on here :P

That was the guy that TGRR IP tracked to some military base.  Dude had Bruce Willis from the movie Jackelope as his avatar. 

Someone googled jackelope, and turned up a guy over on some drug forum, same guy but different writing style.  It was then hypothesised that he was someone just looking to see if we were a threat.

Also, he ragged on teh BIP because something about we didn't tell him what to do after he woke up, or something.

Doktor Howl

So far, Hollis has posted one thread plagiarizing a newspaper article, and one thread encouraging irresponsible use of chemicals.

Remind me, who was that again? (how do you keep track of all those ancient failures ...)

Also "return of Jackelope" sounds too awesome for the shit that's going on here :P

Jackelope was presumably an 18 year old high school senior.  His IP address resolved to an Air Force Base, in the admin section.
Molon Lube

AFK

QuoteAluminum Potassium Sulfate      Alum

All I know about this shit is when Jerry puts it in Tom's milk, his head shrinks. 

Which means that Tom & Jerry was Communist propaganda trying to teach kids how to engage in chemical warfare. 

Where the fuck was McCarthy when THAT shit was going down? 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2012, 05:27:56 PM

Jackelope was presumably an 18 year old high school senior.  His IP address resolved to an Air Force Base, in the admin section.

:lulz: Wow, what a retard.

Cain

Look at the link in Hollis's profile, but do not click.

Treat as spammer?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on February 28, 2012, 06:01:22 PM
Look at the link in Hollis's profile, but do not click.

Treat as spammer?

Which link?

His alleged location is the same as Poptard's.  Can you resolve his IP?
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Don't see a link in his profile either?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

This link http://groups.google.com/group/hollis-increase?lnk=srg&hl=en

And yes, his IP suggests he is from the same area as Poptart, though his IP doesn't match any of the usual suspect accounts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Given that all two of his posts are just copypasta and he hasn't replied to any threads, it seems more likely that he's a spammer than a troll. I guess.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

DECI4

OH SHIT? There are TROLLS IN OUR MIDST? SPAMMERS??!?!?!?! OH FUCK ANNOUNCE IT SITE WIDE, LOCK DOWN ALL THREADS, CHECK AND RECHECK ALL IPS, BAN FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!!!SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE SCHOOL, BUY A HANDGUN, KILL YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Triple Zero

Quote from: DECI4 on February 29, 2012, 09:00:03 AM
OH SHIT? There are TROLLS IN OUR MIDST? SPAMMERS??!?!?!?! OH FUCK ANNOUNCE IT SITE WIDE, LOCK DOWN ALL THREADS, CHECK AND RECHECK ALL IPS, BAN FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!!!SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE SCHOOL, BUY A HANDGUN, KILL YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE CALM DOWN! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

[size=18t]CALM. THE. FUCK. DOWN.[/size]

WE GOT THIS OKAY?

PUT DOWN THE HAMSTER

NO I MEANT PUT IT BACK ON THE FLOOR, NOT--DAMNIT YOU CLEAN IT UP
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Now THAT is some household anarchy. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rumckle

Wow, googling that guy brings up some bat shit stuff  :lulz:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.