News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Goofus & Gallant for the 21st Century

Started by Doktor Howl, March 02, 2012, 12:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

President Television

ETA: Oops, got the date wrong on that last one. Oh well.
Here's another one to make up for it:

I think I'll be making these all night.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Q. G. Pennyworth

President Television

It occurs to me that these would make great posters.

Q. G. Pennyworth

That last one could be used as a gay thing, too.

Goofus is resistant to The Cure           Gallant is happy to be rid of his deviancy.

President Television

I concur.

I, for one, am glad that I'm actually being somewhat productive for a change.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

I just want to cut the top off that one and make a bumper sticker. No explanation, just "Goofus cries when he's injured" and Gallant enjoys the pain." Brilliant.

President Television

What I love about that one is that it reminds you that they're really just kids.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The original of that one reads:

When Goofus falls and scrapes his knees, he gets up angry. When Gallant scrapes his knees, he gets up smiling.
Goofus cries when his mother removes a splinter. Gallant takes it bravely.
"I'm afraid it will hurt." "It doesn't hurt much, I'm not scared."

Yes, children, feeling pain and fear makes you a bad person.

President Television

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

...And I'm done with the silliness for now.