Started by AFK, March 02, 2012, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I am what they call a professional. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

navkat

It's all in how you conduct yourself.

Q. G. Pennyworth

REHASH OF PREVIOUSLY RESOLVED PERSONAL GRUDGES! REGRETTABLE WORDS TYPED IN HASTE WHILE UPSET ABOUT UNRELATED THINGS THAT CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK NOW DUE TO PRIDE AND OBSTINANCE! PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE HISSY FIT! INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S GENITALIA!

AFK

I think you may need a tincture. 

navkat

Whoah, now. Hold up! Let's crank down the tempo, take a rest and talk about this, okay? I mean, there's really no need to explode into a crescendo of butthurt.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: navkat on March 02, 2012, 04:11:00 PM
Whoah, now. Hold up! Let's crank down the tempo, take a rest and talk about this, okay? I mean, there's really no need to explode into a crescendo of butthurt.
See, you oversold that one.

navkat

No need to be so brass about it.

AFK

Punning is kind of like the force, you need to kind of just let it flow through you. 

Or something. 

EK WAFFLR

I agre. You can't force it.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 02, 2012, 03:50:03 PM
I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A VERY SERIOUS DISCUSSION ABOUT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING AROUND THIS BOARD. PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN PULLING THEIR WEIGHT, AND THERE ARE ASPIE TROLLS AMONG US, AND WHY IS GAY MARRIAGE STILL NOT A THING. ALSO, ABORTION. WHICHEVER SIDE OF THAT ARGUMENT IS LESS POPULAR IN THIS PARTICULAR GROUP. ALSO THE MUSIC YOU LIKE IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

wat   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 02, 2012, 04:06:59 PM
REHASH OF PREVIOUSLY RESOLVED PERSONAL GRUDGES! REGRETTABLE WORDS TYPED IN HASTE WHILE UPSET ABOUT UNRELATED THINGS THAT CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK NOW DUE TO PRIDE AND OBSTINANCE! PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE HISSY FIT! INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER'S GENITALIA!

I think I'm in love.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on March 02, 2012, 01:37:53 PM
Do you have any organic treatments for Bach pain?

Chopin out the affected area is organic.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

EK WAFFLR

This thread has become confusing. Can WHN please make a liszt of the treatments proffered?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2012, 10:19:53 PM
I think I'm in love.   :lulz:

daw, nobody else understands THE HATE.

AFK

I don't understand why you think it needs to be in this thread.  Not to be oppositional, but it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.