News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

ATTENTION, SPAGLORDS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 05, 2012, 03:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Sooooo....did you get in her pants like you intended?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 03:20:25 AM
I JUST LOOKED AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR AND I LOOK FUCKING FANTASTIC. I SAID, "WHY HELLO, SCIENTIST!" AND THEN I BOUGHT MYSELF A BEER. JUST LOOK AT THAT GODDAMN HAIR, IT'S SO PERFECT I COULD CRY.

ANSWER ME THIS: I HAVE BEEN TRYING NOT TO SMOKE MUCH, BUT I THINK I COULD SCORE POINTS AND MAYBE EVEN GET ME TO SIT ALONE ON THE PORCH WITH MYSELF IF I OFFER ME A CIGARETTE. AND ONCE I'M ALONE ON THE PORCH WITH ME, I AM PRETTY SURE I COULD MAKE A MOVE AND MAYBE EVEN END UP GOING UPSTAIRS AND SPENDING THE NIGHT.

DO I RISK IT?

You People have the right to kick hipsters in the gonads so hard that they make a sound only bats can hear.
Molon Lube

Forsooth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 05, 2012, 05:50:48 PM
You People have the right to kick hipsters in the gonads so hard that they make a sound only bats can hear.

There's already a band that performs under that premise.

but I don't think you've ever heard of it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Im pretty sure doks heard of the darkness.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 05, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
Im pretty sure doks heard of the darkness.

We have no cellars in Tucson.  EVERYTHING is too underground for me.

On a windless day, I can hear Taylor Swift.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 05, 2012, 05:50:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 05, 2012, 03:20:25 AM
I JUST LOOKED AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR AND I LOOK FUCKING FANTASTIC. I SAID, "WHY HELLO, SCIENTIST!" AND THEN I BOUGHT MYSELF A BEER. JUST LOOK AT THAT GODDAMN HAIR, IT'S SO PERFECT I COULD CRY.

ANSWER ME THIS: I HAVE BEEN TRYING NOT TO SMOKE MUCH, BUT I THINK I COULD SCORE POINTS AND MAYBE EVEN GET ME TO SIT ALONE ON THE PORCH WITH MYSELF IF I OFFER ME A CIGARETTE. AND ONCE I'M ALONE ON THE PORCH WITH ME, I AM PRETTY SURE I COULD MAKE A MOVE AND MAYBE EVEN END UP GOING UPSTAIRS AND SPENDING THE NIGHT.

DO I RISK IT?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S HAPPENING ITT, BUT MY PANCE JUST GOT TIGHTER.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?