News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Eris/Discordia Tattoo

Started by nagaina, March 05, 2012, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagaina

Okay guys, I'd love to know if there are any people with Eris/Discordia related tattoos, it'd be very interesting to see them  :bunny:

Shame on you for thinking you're an exception.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I am forbidden in 38 states to share mine. It is also considered aggravated assault in Wyoming and Connecticut. Further, they had to amend the Geneva Convention to make my tattoos a war-crime.

Nephew Twiddleton

I only have one tattoo and it mistakenly implies to some that i am a welshman (im not but i occasionally play one on the internet.)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have one but it's not my original design. Some other guy made it and I thought it was so cool that I asked him if I could copy him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

El Sjaako

I've seen pictures of some five-fingered hand of Eris tattoos. That's also what I would get if I ever get around to getting a tattoo.

This is probably my favorite golden apple design that I've seen a picture of: http://www.contrariwise.org/2008/09/14/the-golden-apple/ . There's another one in the comments.

nagaina

Quote from: el sjaako on March 06, 2012, 11:45:52 AM
This is probably my favorite golden apple design that I've seen a picture of: http://www.contrariwise.org/2008/09/14/the-golden-apple/ . There's another one in the comments.

this one is pretty cool, but if you're getting tattooed someday it better be something that nobody has it (or at least there's nothing like it in the internet:)), something that you were involved in the making :)

Telarus

Quote from: nagaina on March 06, 2012, 12:02:21 PM

this one is pretty cool, but if you're getting tattooed someday it better be something that nobody has it (or at least there's nothing like it in the internet:)), something that you were involved in the making :)

Because pacific islanders who have tattoo patterns which have been passed down for generations are just, like, ripping the older artists off, right?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

nagaina

Quote from: Telarus on March 06, 2012, 03:33:44 PM
Because pacific islanders who have tattoo patterns which have been passed down for generations are just, like, ripping the older artists off, right?

Come on, I'm talking about being creative and keeping your individuality.. don't make it into something else..
and I guessed el sjaako is not a pacific islanders.. if I'm wrong, I apologize. ....

Doktor Howl

Thought the whole idea of a tattoo was getting one you like, whether or not anyone else has it.
Molon Lube

nagaina

Look, you're all right, and I guess some people would think I'm right too.. why you have to make me feel bad for sharing my point of view? Anyway ;) Yes, it's all about getting something you like, end of story  :wink:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nagaina on March 06, 2012, 04:05:08 PM
why you have to make me feel bad for sharing my point of view?

What the hell are you talking about?   :?
Molon Lube

Telarus

Quote from: nagaina on March 06, 2012, 03:53:51 PM
Quote from: Telarus on March 06, 2012, 03:33:44 PM

Come on, I'm talking about being creative and keeping your individuality.. don't make it into something else..
and I guessed el sjaako is not a pacific islanders.. if I'm wrong, I apologize. ....

Then separate the good idea (Tatoos should be intensely personal, because they're probably with you until you die) from the bad ideas about art smashed into them (you almost had it with "something you were involved with/making").

:edit: I apologize if my first comment came across as snark. I've been sick this past week, and have noticed it's been effecting the way I communicate.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

nagaina

Quote from: Telarus on March 06, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
:edit: I apologize if my first comment came across as snark. I've been sick this past week, and have noticed it's been effecting the way I communicate.

it's all right, you didn't say anything wrong, I'm a bit touchy lately, I'm in desperate need for this winter to be oooooveeeeeer :D   :shudder:

El Sjaako

It doesn't have to be unique for it to be personal. Besides, I wanted a five-fingered-hand before I saw anyone else had one.