News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Open letter. A few thoughts.

Started by BadBeast, March 07, 2012, 04:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Where to start? Well, I got this thing going. With this crazy chick. I've known her for some time now, and some of you know her too.  And as far as I can tell, none of you like her. She's posted here before, and although she's not said so directly, I think she feels pretty fucking tainted by the whole experience.  But that's OK, I suppose, After all, PD doesn't suit everyone.

I've been here, what?  about 2 years now?
I've really enjoyed most of it. Some of you, I hold in very high esteem. No shit. For real. Most of you, I like  immensly. Some of you, I like less. But there you go. Can't be all things to everyone. I can pretty much roll with most people, without falling out with them. In fact, I think I'm pretty laid back for the most part. And this place has really made me feel better about the whole World from time to time, and that's no mean feat. I like it here.

But anyway. back to my crazy chick. She has never asked me to defend her, She doesn't need me to defend her. And I wouldn't presume to speak for her.
I have, with her, got something rare. She's not like most other people I've ever met. We get on. We have an affininty. We talk about important stuff, we talk about meaningless shit, we talk about random stuff. Or we can share a comfortable silence. She talks lots about her children. She doesn't have a man looking out for her, but I do what I can to help. I don't do too badly from the relationship either. We're tight. And like I said, I've known her a few years. She's very special to me.  And to be honest I'd be kinda lost without her. And she trusts me. Trusts me well enough to tell me all her crazy shit. Trusts me not to tell her wrong. It's all good.

She's intelligent, educated, travelled. She is at times infuriating,  opinionated, and stubborn. Occasionally, she  gets magnificent in wrath. Like only Women truly ever do. And she fights like a fucking Tiger, and doesn't take any shit from anyone. I think that's pretty fucking cool beans. 

I got some shit to do now, but if anyone would like to comment, on anything I've said, feel free. Obviously I'd rather this didn't descend into fucking chaos, but y'know, whatever. I'll put it out here anyway.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Like my new Avatar btw? It's Judge Dredd. Dredd's the best Policeman America never gets. He IS the fucking Law. He's uncorruptable, brave, honourable, Rigid, but knows when to flex a little. Fearless, and a right double hard motherfucker, he is not to be fucked with. He  fucking arrested Batman. For being a tooled up crazy vigilante! Locked him in a cell for fuck's sake. (Bout time someone from Regular Law Enforcement did that IMO)
But Dredd won't shoot you dead if he doesn't have to. He'll always defend the weak from the predator, the vulnerable from the mighty. He applies The Law with absolute impartiality, but still with consideration, compassion, and wisdom. Oh, did I mention?  He was created by an Brit. And first drawn by a Spaniard. And has a long, rich history, background, and character. And despite all these good things, he was played in Hollywood one time. By Sly Fucking Stallone. I will never get over that.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Doktor Howl

I have nothing constructive to add.

Dok,
Complete cunt.
Molon Lube

Oysters Rockefeller

Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Q. G. Pennyworth

It's a wise man who knows that friendship is not transitive.

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 07, 2012, 04:46:15 PM

Dok,
Complete cunt.
No shit? That should be your sig line.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on March 07, 2012, 04:50:22 PM

Dok,
Complete cunt.

Well, it's good to know exactly where I stand.

Thanks, BB.  You've saved me an enormous amount of time & effort, though I have lost a bet.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Quote from: Oysters Rockefeller on March 07, 2012, 04:47:50 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 07, 2012, 04:41:49 PM
He  fucking arrested Batman.

I don't support this.

It's OK, Batman doesn't post here. I love Batman, but he's a bit fucking loopy, in a kind of "Only just holding on" way. They're good now anyway. (Batman and Dredd) Mutual respect goes a long way.

Oysters Rockefeller

Quote from: BadBeast on March 07, 2012, 04:54:20 PM
Quote from: Oysters Rockefeller on March 07, 2012, 04:47:50 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 07, 2012, 04:41:49 PM
He  fucking arrested Batman.

I don't support this.

It's OK, Batman doesn't post here.

Ah, nevermind then.

I didn't wanna get bataranged out of my computer chair and drop my cheesey gordita.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 07, 2012, 04:52:34 PM

Dok,
Complete cunt.

Thanks, BB.  You've saved me an enormous amount of time & effort, though I have lost a bet.

If only you wrote nasty, snide comments and weird poetry to people in PMs, Dok.  Then you too could be a constructive poster whom BB would approve of.

navkat

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on March 07, 2012, 04:48:36 PM
It's a wise man who knows that friendship is not transitive.

I stopped being friends with that clown ages ago. Never had his own cigarettes, kept trying to make me get abortions I didn't need and I couldn't take him to Flippy's Fun World without getting kicked out for shitting in the ball pit.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2012, 04:59:59 PM

Dok,
Complete cunt.

If only you wrote nasty, snide comments and weird poetry to people in PMs, Dok.  Then you too could be a constructive poster whom BB would approve of.

I could take up stalking people, too.  Or insulting people like Freeky, who rarely, if ever, causes people offence.  And I could say the meanest, most intentionally hurtful things to people for no apparent reason and then get all pissy and flounce because nobody likes me...followed, of course, by spending hours looking at the profiles of those who I imagined had offended me.

Up until today, BB was one of my favorite people on PD.  Now he's just some guy on the interbutts.

So there's really not much more to say.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Dok,
Complete cunt.

Oh fuck off Roger, you stand exactly where you like, whenever you like. And that's fine, as long as you don't start jumping all up in my shit. Here's something to be going on with. You're a being a dick. That's something that isn't said nearly enough on this forum, but take it from me, you're being a dick. And I've seen some really A Class dicks in my time, and while you don't rate up there with the finest, you're most certainly being a dick. And not in a funny or constructive way, like you sometimes do. Just in a dickish way.

I was quite happy just not generally responding to you. Not for any particular reason. Just, yanno? for aesthetics.  But I'm not going to sit here and take shit off you or anyone else. I've not done or said anything to provoke any trouble here. Broken no word, told no falsehoods. Acted in any way aggressively, not made any threats, or insults to anyone. Then all of a sudden, I'm the one with a target on my head.
Do you want to know exactly how much that intimidates me? (Here's a clue. Not very much) I don''t give a fuck mate. You can go on and on as usual about how fucking wronged you are. I've seen that so many times, it's comical.

You can paint me as black as you like. Get your snidey little knife out, and dig as deep as you like. It won't make you any righter than fucking wrong. I've done nothing to warrant any attack, directly or indirectly, from anyone. So forgive if I'm just  standing my fucking ground here. Or don't. I don't fucking care. You've got nothing that you can level at me, that I've done. So fuck off, leave me the fuck alone, until you stop being a dick. And when/if that ever happens, I think I could live with you still leaving me the fuck alone. 

navkat

:aaa:

Holy Lot's wife, I am a pile of salt. What the Baby Jesus-vibrator hell is going ON in here?

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2012, 04:59:59 PM

Dok,
Complete cunt.

What the fuck are you on about Cain? When have I ever written nasty snide comments or poetry about anyone? Anyone here I mean. If I've got something to say, when have I ever been anything other than right up front about it? Oh, that's right! I haven't! So go and find some other pot of shit to stir, there's a good lad.