News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

could anarchy work, under any conditions?

Started by Slarti, November 01, 2004, 01:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Bella

No, you gotta listen to horab here. He and I are the only ones on this forum who actually have to live with Cthulu, as he likes to hang out with us. And mostly mooch off of us. What horab said makes more sense than you realize. gnimbley has a cookie obsession and Cthulu has a pants fetish of inordinate proportions. All I can say is rolling my eyes at Cthulu is what called his attention to me in the first place and if you don't watch it, he'll be at your house next.

Eating your refridgerator.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO

I wouldn't worr about that.  When I went as Rasputin for halloween, I put the Seal of Protection on my back that I got from the Necronomicon

+ 50 uber geek points

Slarti

haha you kids today and your necronomicons..

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: LMNOI wouldn't worr about that.  When I went as Rasputin for halloween, I put the Seal of Protection on my back that I got from the Necronomicon

Old Abdul will love to hear that once again someone fell for that "Seal of Protection" prank.
I hope you like tentacles..
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomNo, you gotta listen to horab here. He and I are the only ones on this forum who actually have to live with Cthulu, as he likes to hang out with us. And mostly mooch off of us. What horab said makes more sense than you realize. gnimbley has a cookie obsession and Cthulu has a pants fetish of inordinate proportions. All I can say is rolling my eyes at Cthulu is what called his attention to me in the first place and if you don't watch it, he'll be at your house next.

Eating your refridgerator.

Inviting him to restaurants is the key here. Not any good restaurants mind you and especially not your favourite ones. And as long as you choose one where the waiters do wear pants you don't even have to pay.
Of course after a few visits they either go out of business (actually few = 1) or start calling some army to their protection. This then results in Cthulhu eating said army (especially if they wear pants, kilted armies mostly just get crushed) which makes him, me and the restaurant oners happy. Of course not the army but there is no pleasing some people.
HTH

gotta go and catapult some absinthe at the old squid head

Horab Fibslager

oh they all get eaten. he jsut prefers people to wear pants. flavour and texture or soemthing.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Quote from: horab9id unno if cthulu gives cookies or not, but at the same time it seemed the only possible explanation.

proof 1: cthulu prefer teh taste of people wearign pants

proof 2: gnimbley not wearing pants inciting cthulu to want him to wear pants

proof 3: gnimbley has no morals int eh pursuit of cookies and would trade the freedom to go pantless for a cookie or two before you can say go here he comes, here coems speed racer, he's a demon on wheels.

there fore, cthulu would give gnimbley a cookie to wear his fightin pants all the time.

pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?
pants on?
pants off?

DAMN IT! I WISH YOU PEOPLE WOULD STOP DOING THAT!

NOW WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RESET HIS BRAIN AGAIN!

JESUS! AND I JUST GOT DONE INSTALLING THE NEW HEAT SINK!

YOU PEOPLE ARE TRYING MY PATIENCE!

WANT ME TO UNCHAIN THE ANTI-GNOME?

On the bright side, the Anti-Gnome would probably trash Chef[/i]

LMNO

There's an anti-gnome?

I want one!

[/bongwater]

Delusion

Quote from: Schweinepriester G.
Quote from: LMNOI wouldn't worr about that.  When I went as Rasputin for halloween, I put the Seal of Protection on my back that I got from the Necronomicon

Old Abdul will love to hear that once again someone fell for that "Seal of Protection" prank.
I hope you like tentacles..

He's still alive?  I thought he died after the 1024th orgasm when the Invisible Things ate him.

Hey, it's not a prank, though.  The seal of protection really does work.

It stops the transmission of a couple diseases that can be transmitted from primate to tentacle demon.
It's just not complete without tentacles.

Horab Fibslager

i thought the prison was sposed to be five sided(odd angles, like five sided shapes and what not affect the elder gods as well as their spawn.)

-cthulu for instance, loves star shaped cookies.
Hell is other people.

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: Delusion

He's still alive?  I thought he died after the 1024th orgasm when the Invisible Things ate him.

Hey, it's not a prank, though.  The seal of protection really does work.

It stops the transmission of a couple diseases that can be transmitted from primate to tentacle demon.

Well he faked the 1024th one (and the 336th, but that's another story) so he could escape more or less.
And og yes the Seal is a prank even from a tentacle demons point of view as the bearers never live up to the ad.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCMAKE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE FNORD!
fnord just called: ''ll be late a month, sit down make a scone'

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Schweinepriester G.
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCMAKE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE FNORD!
fnord just called: ''ll be late a month, sit down make a scone'

*Stabs the next poster in anger*

*viciously and repeatedly*
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"