News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

We just dropped him off at the airport...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 12, 2012, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

And you're spot-on about the city's geography in regards to social networking. Anything west of the river might as well be mars to me. I literally go to Seattle more often than I go downtown. And one of my good buddies from maine lives in PDX but I rarely see him because, well, he lives all the way over in St. Johns. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on March 12, 2012, 08:20:47 PM
And you're spot-on about the city's geography in regards to social networking. Anything west of the river might as well be mars to me. I literally go to Seattle more often than I go downtown. And one of my good buddies from maine lives in PDX but I rarely see him because, well, he lives all the way over in St. Johns. :lulz:

True story... we really don't like to leave our neighborhoods. I don't even like to date people who aren't from my quadrant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Well it makes sense in my case because I'm fortunate enough to live in Southeast. I don't know what the rest of you guys' excuses are. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on March 12, 2012, 11:33:42 PM
Well it makes sense in my case because I'm fortunate enough to live in Southeast. I don't know what the rest of you guys' excuses are. :lulz:

My excuse is that fuck that, NE is where it's at!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We need to bring back good old-fashioned neighborhood gangs.

East Coast Hustle

I'm down, but I insist on claiming Foster-Powell even though I'm technically 3 blocks too far north, as Richmond just doesn't have the necessary street cred.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on March 16, 2012, 04:19:32 AM
I'm down, but I insist on claiming Foster-Powell even though I'm technically 3 blocks too far north, as Richmond just doesn't have the necessary street cred.

SWEET

I claim King. All of it.

East Coast Hustle

We need to have themes. Make it like a middle-aged version of The Warriors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on March 16, 2012, 05:16:44 AM
We need to have themes. Make it like a middle-aged version of The Warriors.

Since we're the Kings, my gang can wear crowns and purple robes.

East Coast Hustle

Foster-Powell will wear stripper outfits and call ourselves the Gloryholes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on March 16, 2012, 06:00:42 AM
Foster-Powell will wear stripper outfits and call ourselves the Gloryholes.

:lulz: That is perfection.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Showdowns have to happen West Side Story-style.