News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Invisible Wanker

Started by Junkenstein, March 16, 2012, 11:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

More Kony bullshit, but this time worth noting.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/jason-russell-san-diego-invisible-children-kony-2012-142970255.html

QuoteJason Russell, 33,  was allegedly found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to the SDPD

QuoteInvisible Children's CEO Ben Keesey released a statement after 1:40 p.m. on Friday saying:
"Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday. Jason's passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time."

So.... yeah.

Unfortunate incident. Exhaustion. Not crack at all.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

kingyak

I can't tell you how many times I've been so stressed out and exhausted that I just had to run around naked in public masturbating and vandalizing cars. It's the worst.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: kingyak on March 17, 2012, 12:40:21 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've been so stressed out and exhausted that I just had to run around naked in public masturbating and vandalizing cars. It's the worst.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Oh there goes daddy again fighting the evil  bad men and raping their Priuses.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/jason-russell-video-naked-meltdown-kony/

NSFU

Well, i guess pounding on the cement doesn't make it rape...i think

but turns out that the neighbors were the ones saying that they think he was masturbating.  Like, if i'm having a meltdown, the last thing I'm probably going to do is start tossin. 

But that's just like neighbors, ain't it?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Of course the video isn't very long. Could have missed some shenanigans.  :lol:

Junkenstein

12 seconds long, I'd be amazed if there isn't a longer clip. Mainly because 12 seconds is an incredible response time for authorities.

Considering exhausted people tend to be a bit, shall we say lethargic, it looked pretty manic.

But yeah. Definitely never seen people on crack do things like this. Not once. Ever.

Given the public nudity laws in the US how likely is it that he'll end up on some kind of sex offenders list? Pretty sure if I did that round here I would be.

I do live near a school though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Oysters Rockefeller

Quote from: kingyak on March 17, 2012, 12:40:21 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've been so stressed out and exhausted that I just had to run around naked in public masturbating and vandalizing cars. It's the worst best.

Fixed that one for you.
Well, my gynecologist committed suicide...
----------------------
I'm nothing if not kind of ridiculous and a little hard to take seriously.
----------------------
Moar liek Oysters Cockefeller, amirite?!

Cain

Sure looks like drugs.

I'm sure that the SPLA has a reputation for drug trafficking and that members of Invisible Children were photographed holding guns and posing with the SPLA and generally supporting their group in no way suggests that Jason Russell might be an addict.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Of course not. He's a Christian.
Maybe he was filled with the Holy Spirit.  :lulz: