News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Why Leave the Cell?

Started by Jenne, December 12, 2006, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: navkat on April 05, 2012, 04:01:11 PM
I've always loved the minimum-security prison break, "you're ruining it for the rest of us" analogy. Does it matter whether there are 2 guards or 20? You ain't goin nowhere, fool.

You can't leave and go back in. The leaving itself is part of the illusion and and if you awake from it, you'll find yourself curled-up, fetal position, tucked into the very furthest corner from the entrance. Freezing.

There are a few things you're just going to have to accept: you are not any better than anyone else, prole number 23. You don't have shit figured out for certain. You're feeling around in the dark and as soon as you think you found an opening, if you're one of the smart ones, you'll realize that "opening" is your asshole and you've had your finger jammed up in it the whole time. I ran into this very problem in Nigel's race thread and it has a profound effect on me every time. A smart man pulls his stinking finger from his ass, recoils and goes "How..?" And attempts to carefully think about how to wash it off.

A stupid man tries to hide his stinkfinger in shame by placing it in his mouth.

Where were you in '06 when we were fighting off the naysayers?

That was perfect.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 05, 2012, 06:14:51 PM
Quote from: navkat on April 05, 2012, 04:01:11 PM
I've always loved the minimum-security prison break, "you're ruining it for the rest of us" analogy. Does it matter whether there are 2 guards or 20? You ain't goin nowhere, fool.

You can't leave and go back in. The leaving itself is part of the illusion and and if you awake from it, you'll find yourself curled-up, fetal position, tucked into the very furthest corner from the entrance. Freezing.

There are a few things you're just going to have to accept: you are not any better than anyone else, prole number 23. You don't have shit figured out for certain. You're feeling around in the dark and as soon as you think you found an opening, if you're one of the smart ones, you'll realize that "opening" is your asshole and you've had your finger jammed up in it the whole time. I ran into this very problem in Nigel's race thread and it has a profound effect on me every time. A smart man pulls his stinking finger from his ass, recoils and goes "How..?" And attempts to carefully think about how to wash it off.

A stupid man tries to hide his stinkfinger in shame by placing it in his mouth.

Where were you in '06 when we were fighting off the naysayers?

That was perfect.

I think she's turning into some kind of goddamn prophet or some shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat