News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

What's been happening?

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, March 19, 2012, 01:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

I saw a copy of Principia Discordia at my friends house the other day and was reminded of this site. I sort of popped in every now then around 06-07 and had some pretty entertaining(and after re-reading them, embarrassing) spats with Rev. Roger that were quite popular at the time. Although I never spent too much time concerned with PD(was mostly stoned or looking to get stoned,) I think the book and this site had a pretty big impact on my life---And one that I think I appreciate. That is a very scary thought, but true nonetheless:)

Hope everyone has been happy and healthy.

BTW is Roger still around?

EDIT: Grammar Correction
I bring the Spicy.

Kai

He died.

Don't worry, it's only temporary. He'll be resurrected again in the autumn.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

Richter

Payne passed too, and we lost Curley.

Several folks have drifted away with the tides, and myself I am likely on my deathbed with a cough that very well approximates an overenthusiastic dominatrix taking a bottle brush to your lungs.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Oh, great.  The author of "Taboo soup" and "Just call me nigger" is back, and still butthurt over Roger.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

ETA:  Sorry, that was the Lamanite.  Cowass was the racist.
Molon Lube

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Richter on March 19, 2012, 02:08:41 AM
...that very well approximates an overenthusiastic dominatrix taking a bottle brush to your lungs.

Pffft... I pay $200 bucks for that monthly.

As for "Just call me Nigger," wrote a script on it and sold it to HBO, now I'm a millionaire

In all seriousness though, I'm afraid to get serious.
I bring the Spicy.

Doktor Howl

Let's review some of Cowass's finer moments:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,10962.msg342058.html#msg342058

In this one, he decides that TGRR taking a vacation = TGRR running away forever.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wait, who is this guy? Is this the one with the problem with Mexicans?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Murmur

Quite possibly, Nigel... I barely remember him.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on March 19, 2012, 03:47:04 AM
Wait, who is this guy? Is this the one with the problem with Mexicans?

Read his old posts.  They're amazing.

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 19, 2012, 02:21:46 PM
How was your trip, Dok?

Horrible.  And terrible.

Will be writing up my visit with Stella, because Seguin, TX was too ticklish to not be told.
Molon Lube

Cain

Since your last visit Dr Cowass, the forum has been almost entirely overrun by irresponsible black parents.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 02:50:30 PM
Since your last visit Dr Cowass, the forum has been almost entirely overrun by irresponsible black parents.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 02:50:30 PM

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."