News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Forum Biographys.

Started by Penumbral, November 01, 2004, 05:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

If I get something wrong just tell me. Also add as you like.

The Mgt: a very elusive character The Mgt might stand for the management or the midget we are not sure at this time. The Mgt is the official forum administrator, and so it is. Most noted for saying "Ill get to that tomorrow" the Mgt usually dose. She is very helpful and is willing to do things such as create a new topic thread or change your title with only the persuasion of a e-mail.
Other aliases: lauren

Z¬?: Standing for ZombieZombieZombie, Z¬? is probably the most senor poster here. Most noted for saying things like "Ahh...internet drama" he can be mostly seen as the neutral Swaziland of the pd forums.  Being here forever he remembers the "good old days" and the good old poster.
Other aliases: Eighteen Buddha Strike

Tyler: You have to remember him for him to mean anything to you. Regarded by many as one of the best trollers pd has ever been graced with.
Other aliases: Unknown

Spoon E. Gee: The one who made me feel most welcomed when I came here original. Spoon E. Gee can most be remembered by starting the pictures, and introductions thread. In his own eyes Spoon E. Gee was a god and well he was for a while regarded as one of the gurus on the forum, now he is gone.
Other aliases: none

Shecky: One of the most missed old members of pd. Shecky touched our hearts with his informative and nearly always helpful posts.
Other aliases: None

zenji: Another of our many missed old timers zenji always had something enlightening to say. Full of the very substance of his name he was one of the forums greatest zen masters of all time.
Other Aliases: None

Slartibartfast: Slightly my senior on this forum I am slightly his senior. Slartibartfast has started some of the great discussions of pd history. noted for saying "im leaving" he always comes back. Almost the the little brother of the forum he looks up to most people here, but don't let that fool you he is to be heard. Always something thought provoking comes from this forum member.
Other Aliases: None

The Good Reverend Roger: One of the forums largest (sorry no pun intended) heavy weights. The Good Reverend Roger has enlighted me many times. many consider his sermons to be the most important part of the whole of pd. knows exspreamly well for his great jakeing stores, and his informative rants and statements. The Good Reverend Roger Has a tendency for trolling and has pissed off many a person that way, but it dose not seem to bother him.
Other aliases: Chef

Trollax: Know for a long time know as the forums official guru Trollax has recently left after a quarrel with The Good Reverend Roger. As his profile states he is now somewhere else. But I do not believe this is permanent he will like many who leave be back. Trollax has been one of the most influential poster ever on the pd forum.

Hugh, KSC: Our very own noted ranter. Noted for his rants Hugh has had great impact on the community of pd. Also one of our moderators. He has recently disappeared without a trace. Most us at pd hope and look forward to his return.
Other alias: Unknown

Penumbral: Don't know if Im qualified to talk about penumbral. Has a tendency to come and leave, lurk and return. A little mix of everything. known to post stores, rants, memorandums, and fluff. Has exposed a lot of himself to the members of the forum and learned a lot from the people on the forum.

Hotsuma: Most know for his over use of stab. and also for his little pranks he likes to play on the forum members. Hotsuma is a pirate a ninja and a pope go figure right.

The Commander: Pie

SssBella, Oracle of Doom: One of the most loved people here on the forum. Makes you wonder in a loved contest who would win SssBella, Oracle of Doom or Malaul. Anyway this zombie is one great forum member and brings a lot of sisters to the table. Want to be a zombie or have a sister just ask her. Most noted for word association (damn girl)
other aliases: There is no way to know

Rev Thwack: We want more pancake stores!!! One of my personal best friends here on the pd forum Rev Thwack is most well know for his creativity and writing ability.

horab fibslager: what can one say about horab fibslager. Well he has added a lot of chaos to these forums and write game reviews for us peoples. Is active in the RPG section. And all over adds suddam to the forum.
Other aliases: All about Mighty Cthulu of R'yleh

Malaul: known as the forum master poster she dose not have 666 posts but really 7025. That's a lot. Loved by most all malaul looks to be here to stay. Very concerned with individuals she is like the mother of the forum (oh im gonna get hit for saying that aren't I)

gnimbley: Our Gnome friend, and most wonderful member of our community. Gnimbley known for wondering, and many different actions. Don't let that fool you though gnimbley has things to say. Very Intelligent adds a lot to the forum in a whole. known for posting as many different accounts. gives us a lot of our news and stores.
Other aliases: fluffy, CNN, President Bush, The Anti-Gnome, Fox News, 700 Club, and MSNBC

Honorable Mention:
Lister  
Princesses von Tartarus
SMFabal
Medeo
riff
Duchess Demonica
DJRubberducky
Guido Finucci
Donkeyotay

That took a long time.

Bella

Wow! That's very impressive, Penumbral.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

BADGE OF HONOR

Cool beans.  

There are too many really neato people to name them all.  That is why I don't mind that you didn't mention me.   :wink:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Penumbral

I tried to cover the people who dont speek for themselfs that often, And the people who have been here for a long time, or the people who have left but are still talked about. But I also did the more popular people so people who just come here will know who they are dealing with.

If you are going to post here its good to know of these people.

BADGE OF HONOR

I know, I'm just teasing.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

gnimbley

[Sally Fields voice]

You love me. You Really love me!

[/Sally Fields voice]

fluffy

you knew this was coming, didn't you?

gnomes are full of shit

phhffffttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Efrim

*Sigh* <-----(inside joke)

Overlooked again. Oh well, I will continue to subvert under the radar.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Bella

Yeah, but you're not under my radar, Efrim.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

~~~~Closed~~~~

I've got radar lock on the son of a bitch...now If I could only find that little red button...

Schweinepriester G.

Quote from: HotsumaI've got radar lock on the son of a bitch...now If I could only find that little red button...

No chance! I spray-painted all of your buttons blue.
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

Horab Fibslager

damn it.you know, i shoudl've gone all zen master guru person when i joined, isntead of mad shit disturber with an unhealthy affection for video games. pita of the 23rdian group told me once i was veryu good at the zen master shtick, but i've always(or at least as of thi spost) been of a mind that my ego is too large to do the whole zen master thing consistently, where it tends to have it's impact. and in ay case i tend to stay away from teh logn form wisdom, instead imparting my foolishly wise words in snippets whenever pertinent or at least i feel like it.

in any case wa sgood read. nice to be mentioned, good to see stuff abotu soem of the people on here i lek to read their posts and whatnot, and many i consider to soem extent freinds, even tho i'm woner of the nature of that definitive as i go along.most generally i jsut find it easy to be freindly and respectful to freindly strangers who are respectful in return(or in credit).

or soemthing. i'm overtired, and somestoned, and my hands are still thawing out.
Hell is other people.

I'm swaziland!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/wz.html

Background: Autonomy for the Swazis of southern Africa was guaranteed by the British in the late 19th century; independence was granted in 1968. Student and labor unrest during the 1990s pressured the monarchy (one of the oldest on the continent) to grudgingly allow political reform and greater democracy. Swaziland recently surpassed Botswana as the country with the world's highest known rates of HIV/AIDS infection

Economy Overview: In this small, landlocked economy, subsistence agriculture occupies more than 80% of the population. The manufacturing sector has diversified since the mid-1980s. Sugar and wood pulp remain important foreign exchange earners. Mining has declined in importance in recent years with only coal and quarry stone mines remaining active. Surrounded by South Africa, except for a short border with Mozambique, Swaziland is heavily dependent on South Africa from which it receives about nine-tenths of its imports and to which it sends nearly three-quarters of its exports. Customs duties from the Southern African Customs Union and worker remittances from South Africa substantially supplement domestically earned income. The government is trying to improve the atmosphere for foreign investment. Overgrazing, soil depletion, drought, and sometimes floods persist as problems for the future. More than one-fourth of the population needed emergency food aid in 2002 because of drought, and more than one-third of the adult population was infected by HIV/AIDS.

This bodes ill for ZombieZombieZombie...

Penumbral

Quote from: Z¬?I'm swaziland!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/wz.html

Background: Autonomy for the Swazis of southern Africa was guaranteed by the British in the late 19th century; independence was granted in 1968. Student and labor unrest during the 1990s pressured the monarchy (one of the oldest on the continent) to grudgingly allow political reform and greater democracy. Swaziland recently surpassed Botswana as the country with the world's highest known rates of HIV/AIDS infection

Economy Overview: In this small, landlocked economy, subsistence agriculture occupies more than 80% of the population. The manufacturing sector has diversified since the mid-1980s. Sugar and wood pulp remain important foreign exchange earners. Mining has declined in importance in recent years with only coal and quarry stone mines remaining active. Surrounded by South Africa, except for a short border with Mozambique, Swaziland is heavily dependent on South Africa from which it receives about nine-tenths of its imports and to which it sends nearly three-quarters of its exports. Customs duties from the Southern African Customs Union and worker remittances from South Africa substantially supplement domestically earned income. The government is trying to improve the atmosphere for foreign investment. Overgrazing, soil depletion, drought, and sometimes floods persist as problems for the future. More than one-fourth of the population needed emergency food aid in 2002 because of drought, and more than one-third of the adult population was infected by HIV/AIDS.

This bodes ill for ZombieZombieZombie...

LOL!!!
oops I ment switzerland, but man that is REALLY funny. damn google as spell check.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PenumbralThe Good Reverend Roger: One of the forums largest (sorry no pun intended) heavy weights. The Good Reverend Roger has enlighted me many times. many consider his sermons to be the most important part of the whole of pd. knows exspreamly well for his great jakeing stores, and his informative rants and statements. The Good Reverend Roger Has a tendency for trolling and has pissed off many a person that way, but it dose not seem to bother him.
Other aliases: Chef

Wow.  Thanks for the kid gloves.

I probably won't have you shot, come the revolution.

The Good Rev,
Said "probably"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.