News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Jackasses, Four Different Kinds, part I

Started by Doktor Howl, March 20, 2012, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The OP is spot-on.  :lulz:

Aini is Krystine Kadaverous, and her Facebook profile seems to be gone (or she has me blocked). There's a relatively recent pic of here here: hxxp://gregpallante.4ormat.com/ but I didn't see anything else new.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2012, 03:23:40 AM

Aini is Krystine Kadaverous, and her Facebook profile seems to be gone (or she has me blocked). There's a relatively recent pic of here here: hxxp://gregpallante.4ormat.com/ but I didn't see anything else new.

She's a guy who plays for the Dodgers?  :|
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 21, 2012, 03:30:37 AM

Scroll over until you get to the leopard tattoos.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2012, 03:34:29 AM

:aaa:

And she went hitchhiking through Texas?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 21, 2012, 03:47:49 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2012, 03:34:29 AM

And she went hitchhiking through Texas?

We  may never know, since she seems to have disappeared.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I checked out her facebook, can't see dates on her wall.
And she has those horn implant things.
And was last heard from hitchhiking where Texas borders Arkansas.
It's possible she's alive. But almost surely locked up.

Freeky

She's online right now.  At least, that's what my chat is telling me.

Bu🤠ns

OH gawd, I think parenting and approaching middle age has cause me to step in to "The German" territory...

Dok, So do the Tofu just eventually burn out?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Tofu is the perfect word for it.

I also found the neophobe/neophile continuum distinction very insightful.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hirley0

y at 06:03:15 AM altough it was 7AM pdT this edit shoud arive at :07 min
although there are d'Lays in effect

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on March 20, 2012, 10:36:27 PM
I am very interested in your further analysis of these people, my good D ok t or.

What is status? :fnord: StatusUpda

i AM not them: When in '69 the protest was held{students protest WAR| there were
two sides {in the park (N/S) blocks| East & West | i on the other hand ?
sat upon the back of the green park bench in the middle | ON neither side | on top

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 20, 2012, 07:05:35 PM

3.  The Tourist.  The Tourist is the mild neophobe.  He wants to see unrepresentative behavior from unrepresentative people in the nation he visits.  He wants new things, but in small, easily controlled amounts, with lots of momentos (pictures, knick-knacks, etc), to take home so he can remember how neat that foreign country was.  At no time will he be found outside of a hotel, tourist trap, or tour group.

i find myself strongly in this category - except i want to see representative behavior from representative people and i don't acquire many momentos [sic]. 

2 days in new york city was both FUCKING AWESOME and also as much as I could take.
3 days in amsterdam was both FUCKING AWESEOME and also as much as I could take.
1 week in Ireland was FUCKING AWESOME and I want to go back.  I took a rock home (don't tell anybody)
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Freeky

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"