News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

I'll say this much for Trollax:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 01, 2004, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

At least he really DID kill me, which is more than most of you have done.

Or kill me.

PS:  Gotta rant bubbling on the stove on this subject...more later...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

[stabs Rev Roger]

There, you happy now? Sheesh.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

EraPassing

I'd kill you, Rog, either to indulge your whims or... you know, just to shut you up, depending on my mood.
But I can't.  :(
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

B23.77

Lord Roger remains the subforum God and is back with a vengeance.  "Bob" have mercy on us all.  Can He be killed?  Trollax was one of the only few who could equal Roger in sheer ranting talent, but now he's gone and St. Hugh, the only other one of the greatly minded windbag deities has already aquired Subforum Demi-Godhood at Lord Obsidian's vanity.  Will the great high demi-God Roger ever be dethroned?  Only "Bob" knows.

EraPassing

Quote from: Fish WrenchWill the great high demi-God Roger ever be dethroned?  Only "Bob" knows.

Or the plumber.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

Horab Fibslager

i was trying to fidn the threads and posts from when i joined to see how much roger was in on the whoel ruckus, but i coudln't find anything. i demand justice!
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fish WrenchLord Roger remains the subforum God and is back with a vengeance.  "Bob" have mercy on us all.  Can He be killed?  Trollax was one of the only few who could equal Roger in sheer ranting talent, but now he's gone and St. Hugh, the only other one of the greatly minded windbag deities has already aquired Subforum Demi-Godhood at Lord Obsidian's vanity.  Will the great high demi-God Roger ever be dethroned?  Only "Bob" knows.

Oh, gawd...my spleen...

This Is The Kind Of Shit We Have To Put Up With Department.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Penumbral

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*inhales (to puff up the windbag)*

*but first stabs the next poster*
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC*inhales (to puff up the windbag)*

not again.... oh the sharp shooting pains
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ChaosGraves:AgentOfEris
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC*inhales (to puff up the windbag)*

not again.... oh the sharp shooting pains

Ya know...

I'm beginning to think that other people may be getting jealous of your monopoly of the stabbination victim racket.

B23.77

And I thought you were a God ye Devil.  You are forthwith banished from the kingdumb of Discordia.  Unless you don't wanna be.  Welcome back, ye old bag.  Cool knife.   Edgy.  Or is that just me?  Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Sgt. Gov. Prof. St. Mr. BAnd I thought you were a God ye Devil.  You are forthwith banished from the kingdumb of Discordia.  Unless you don't wanna be.  Welcome back, ye old bag.  Cool knife.   Edgy.  Or is that just me?  Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa!

* shoots Sgt.Gov.Prof.St.Mr.B just because he can*

B23.77

Oi!  I'm dead!  Never heard a dead guy say that before didja.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Sgt. Gov. Prof. St. Mr. BOi!  I'm dead!  Never heard a dead guy say that before didja.

Actually, I have.

Although, since you are dead now, can you talk to Uncle Ari and see why he whacked Luigi?