News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

ATTN: Someone. Anyone.

Started by EK WAFFLR, March 22, 2012, 08:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Today I found a plastic crow's foot in my corduroy jacket. I'm afraid my beard has been voodooed. The fact that I put up some paintings done by inmates at a long gone insane asylum doesn't help. How come all this weird is happening on a day I haven't been outside at all?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

AFK

Because it is the day before 3-23-2012, which as we all know, has mystical properties. 

I'd take out some extra life insurance, just to be on the safe side. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Why would someone voodoo your beard? Thats just beyond the pale. Do you know the perpetrator?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

I would look at TGRR.  He stole my beard once and held it for ransom.  I never did get it back.   :cry:

Nephew Twiddleton

I figured that would have been the missus whn. Women have a tendency to change their mans appearance when hes sleeping or not looking. My ex did it with my long hair and then there was lmnos mustache....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

No, mine just insists that if I wish to pay her some Southern Hospitality, if you dig, that I need to be clean shaven because she prefers to NOT make out with sandpaper. 

WHN,
Has particularly coarse beardage. 

EK WAFFLR

I'm thinking it's someone who is particularly envious of my hairy visage. Dok has enough hair, so I don't suspect him.

On the other hand, my left eye has been painful too, so I might be turning into Odin, and the crow's foot might have been a Hugin in the making.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 22, 2012, 10:33:16 PM
I'm thinking it's someone who is particularly envious of my hairy visage. Dok has enough hair, so I don't suspect him.

On the other hand, my left eye has been painful too, so I might be turning into Odin, and the crow's foot might have been a Hugin in the making.

There's NEVER enough hair.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 22, 2012, 10:42:46 PM

I don't believe you, wolfman.

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 22, 2012, 11:07:18 PM

I can braid my ass, but I can't make butt dreadlocks.  And that's just not right.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 22, 2012, 11:08:08 PM

I can braid my ass, but I can't make butt dreadlocks.  And that's just not right.

Buttlocks seem to be an essential part of a hairy fashion.
But what do I know. I prefer Butt Metal.

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 22, 2012, 11:09:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 22, 2012, 11:08:08 PM

Buttlocks seem to be an essential part of a hairy fashion.
But what do I know. I prefer Butt Metal.

So I'd weave in some concertina wire.

But I don't have enough hair.  There's never enough hair.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

JUST LEAVE MY BEARD ALONE, and I'll be happy to provide you with the fur from the winter habit of Belgian women.

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 22, 2012, 11:13:31 PM
JUST LEAVE MY BEARD ALONE, and I'll be happy to provide you with the fur from the winter habit of Belgian women.

No problem.  I'm kind of afraid of your beard.  It is not civilized, like RWHN's beard is was.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Good.

My beard was baptised by a former bandmate of mine. He named it Schlomo.

[/b]