News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Why haven't you killed me yet?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2004, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

the NSRA would be happy to kill you, so long as you give us your word that your revolution will not in any way interfere with our revolution. upon receiving your assurances, we will coordinate a high-density artillery strike at your coordinates.

8)

you're welcome.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd Fergusonthe NSRA would be happy to kill you, so long as you give us your word that your revolution will not in any way interfere with our revolution. upon receiving your assurances, we will coordinate a high-density artillery strike at your coordinates.

8)

you're welcome.

Too late.

I have brought doom upon us all, just to teach you a lesson.

The Good Reverend,
Knows you think I'm joking.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

lucky for me, the NSRA is immune to learning lessons....also, we're immune to having doom brought upon us...it's in the contract...read the fine print.

8)

the NSRA is real. the NSRA as it exists on this board is but a joke for me to amuse myself with. there is a REAL NSRA. We are many, we are driven, we will not be stopped. One day you will all wake up and say to yourselves "hey, that guy used to post on the same message board as me...wonder how he got to take over the world?" Join now willingly or join later anyway....the choice is yours, but it's not hte choice you think it is.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bella

As the oracle of Doom - I can testify that it is, indeed, almost upon us. I'd kill you for it, Rog.....but then you might want to join my army of the dead and undead, and you're pretty high maintenance a Papessa as lazy as me.

PS: I surely do hope I get what I deserve.....cuz I know for a fact I deserve an icy cold margarita right fucking now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BellaAs the oracle of Doom - I can testify that it is, indeed, almost upon us. I'd kill you for it, Rog.....but then you might want to join my army of the dead and undead, and you're pretty high maintenance a Papessa as lazy as me.

PS: I surely do hope I get what I deserve.....cuz I know for a fact I deserve an icy cold margarita right fucking now.

I may have pulled off the best jake ever.

It WILL come back to haunt us.  The very WORD "Discordian" will be anathema.  We will be hunted through the streets, and small children will throw rubbish at us.

But you KNEW I'd go too far, one day.

East Coast Hustle

hmm...sounds like fun to me...although I prefer it when small children throw rocks and batteries.... 8)

BADGE OF HONOR

You're more fun angry and alive, than angry and dead.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bella

Damn right I knew it.
I'm just surprised it took you so long, Roger.

PS: I'm a zombie - we're always hunted through the streets.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

America(tm)

I'm sorry. The party you are trying to reach is busy with another
customer or has stepped away from his desk is order to flirt with
the receptionist. Your call will be put into the company voicemail
queue where it will stay for approximately 439.583 minutes until
someone deletes some existing irrelevant messages in order to
make room to record your irrelevant message. Please remain on
the line because if you hang up it will add at least an additional
143.872 minutes to the time to spend in the queue when you
call back. And seeing as we are the only game in town, you are
going to sit in our queue and like it, pink boy. Thank you for
calling America(tm).

::click::

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomDamn right I knew it.
I'm just surprised it took you so long, Roger.

PS: I'm a zombie - we're always hunted through the streets.

Well, as a practicing Subgenius, I'm not really supposed to WORK at these things, so they take time.

Within 24 hours, either:

1.  The prank fails, and nada.

2.  We're all toast.

The timing should give you a clue.

Bella

Shit. :shock:

::is very glad she's already dead as dead can be::
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomShit. :shock:

::is very glad she's already dead as dead can be::

Yep.  I might have sank America.

I will be like unto a GOD.

A DEAD God.

East Coast Hustle

BADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS! BADNARIK WINS!

8)

Nikoli Volkoff

Its a good thing that the NSRA has many secret bases scattered through out the world... we are impervious to assault, and mushy stuff...

Long live Fernando Poo
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.