News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Why haven't you killed me yet?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2004, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

Zorga will help you drink yourself to death, Reverend. :twisted:
I will kill you with rum and cokes or the poison of your choice.

You will have to hurry, though. I have head start on you.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

Anonymous

Yesterday in a German shop I found "Whisky Truffles." It's like a bar of Special Dark with alcohol filling. Mmmmm.

President Bush

Report to the National Guard.

We have a special outfit just for you, Roger. Pink tu-tu and everything.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President BushReport to the National Guard.

Non Serviam, bitch.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Bush

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Non Serviam, bitch.

I thought you wanted me to kill you.

Got a special express to take you to Falluja. Really cute pink outfit. Can see it in a sniper scope from five miles off.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President Bush
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Non Serviam, bitch.

I thought you wanted me to kill you.

Not by proxie, you cheap Menesthenes.  For once, you'll have to do it personally.

Now, wipe that gin-soaked smirk off your damn face and KILL ME, ALREADY!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Bush

That's not the Anerican way, you terrorist wanna be. Give me your GPS and I'll have one of your National Guard's jets strafe your house.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: President BushThat's not the Anerican way, you terrorist wanna be. Give me your GPS and I'll have one of your National Guard's jets strafe your house.

Nope.  Do it yourself.

You can even wear your flight suit!

Bob the Mediocre

Can't even kill one guy personally, Bush? You're just a softie under all that war rhetoric.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Delusion

Quote from: President BushThat's not the Anerican way, you terrorist wanna be. Give me your GPS and I'll have one of your National Guard's jets strafe your house.

Whatcha got against Erics, pansy-ass?

Melnibone was doomed anyhowe.
It's just not complete without tentacles.

EraPassing

Dammit, Rog!
Imagine my fucking surprise!
http://www.geocities.com/tribhis/WhoAreYou.html
Are you using My name in vain elsewhere, too?

EraPassing,
Is surprised and unhappy
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

East Coast Hustle

bah...you should be honored...besides, it not as if anyone was posting your real name, address, and telephone number....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EraPassing

Turd, news flash  :roll:  - I'm not obliged to share your views on any given subject.  

Rog, after the initial shock of seeing my name where I wasn't expecting it, I don't really mind - nothing in there could hurt me, after all.  But let me know, next time.  If you're going to involve me in your trolling or rants, I want to know so I can at least give my full cooperation to being straightman to your mindfuck operations, yeah?
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassingDammit, Rog!
Imagine my fucking surprise!
http://www.geocities.com/tribhis/WhoAreYou.html
Are you using My name in vain elsewhere, too?

EraPassing,
Is surprised and unhappy

I didn't post that, and I am also very upset about it, because it attributes work that is not mine to me.

I don't like looking like a plagiarist, and whomever put that up there, should pull it down, or re-attribute it.

I must now change my policy.  From this day forward, I want people to ask me before they copy/post any material that I post here.

Thanks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassingTurd, news flash  :roll:  - I'm not obliged to share your views on any given subject.  

Rog, after the initial shock of seeing my name where I wasn't expecting it, I don't really mind - nothing in there could hurt me, after all.  But let me know, next time.  If you're going to involve me in your trolling or rants, I want to know so I can at least give my full cooperation to being straightman to your mindfuck operations, yeah?

Wasn't me.  

Again, whomever posted that should PM me IMMEDIATELY.  

EDIT:  That means YUO, Hugh!