News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Steel tomb, mother lung

Started by Sepia, March 24, 2012, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

I will not wait for you as I climb the steps to the abattoir, I will not wait for you as descend into hell nor will I wait for you as I ascend, I will not wait for you as we board the trains leaving for poland, I will not wait for you as you try to understand, you were always better than me, you always managed this shit so much better, I will not wait as the gate closes to the courtyard, I will not wait as I crawl into bed

The world whispers but is not heard, memories are intertwined with ideas or scenes from movies and books, life itself is merely a reference, valid according to knut hamsuns law- remembered for hundred years and that is all and Kurt Weill had it right when he damned posterity

Time, we get greedy as it passes, as damnation passes and we see as it curves the decisions leading up to it but still we yearn for it, confident we can crack the code, break the crypt and we all suffer from dunning kruger but us most of all, you and me babe, like guns and ammo

We pass through the downbelow and we walk in the suicide fields as the towers of Dis claw against the sky, pitch black but completely clear as we pass through the serene valley where the true magicians dwell, men of such a faith filled with the most barbaric personalities, forever skirmishing with themselves on the battlegrounds they are and we as arrive at the steps of the city itself, the towers still looming, the streets of despair all run to the source, a tower forever looming, a four dimensional object casting a three dimensional shadow and we are all enveloped in it

You understand why I won't wait? You understand the impossibility of that situation, you realize death, birth, rebirth transcendence are all personal, where nothing else but you exist and the world is tranquil. I will not wait for you- I will not wait for you as you try to understand, mother tomb
Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice! I especially like the Dunning/Kruger reference.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sepia

The ultimate act of confidence is putting a child into this world, the silence is the killer that they say lurk in the shadows but the silence is the light, the holy radiance surrounding us, deep do we dive and find glimmering baubles and beads, some lodged in old driftwood some in the eyes of an old decaying lady, looking more like an iron maiden than the beauty fair she once portrayed but this is the decay, this is what happens, this is the lesson that we forget as our hands grow busy gathering for while the epiphany will arrive later, it is not now and life is

Like love is like hate is like murder is like god is like the sacred heart buried deep inside every human, our concussions stopping our thoughts dead in the tracks and we remain weightless, we remain observers and as we observe all is changed as we chain and they are and we all dance in them because they make the most beautiful clanking sound and it reminds us of the old tale of jacob marley which we never really understood having only watched the disney version

And this world is turning into it, they said it would happen but it's going in a different direction, still what it is but more disguised more different than before, a different meaning but with the same goal, the same idea as we must return to the source, an old postcard of a town, Ingolstadt (an der donau) where the world is happening and unhappening all the time through different aspects of time this town is the focal point and the stars there glow bright, fernando

Children slouch on forward, move onto different monsters and masterful beasts for in fewer and fewer days you will become one of them and become one of the driving forces in the world, human-driven entropy and we will all see our destinies, we will see DESTINY and we will not understand so we will boast it and we will use our ignorance to forward our species, we will move with fists on the ground, running with giant movements, caricatures of self

across time we are here for you mother, we are here at your mercy, we are your creations and we live with your blessing and mother, you down in the deep our once beautiful princess, what fairy tales did you come from or did you come from whence before they were tales did you come from fairie itself when the third road went through the sacred heart how many cups of beauty did you hold and who did you betray to end here, among the pearl-divers
Everyone will always be too late

Anna Mae Bollocks

I started to skim read this but it grabbed me right away and I ended up reading it twice, slowly. Great stuff.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division