News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

There's really not much point to this, anymore.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 26, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on March 26, 2012, 09:26:16 PM
I don't much care for Facebook.

I had fun at first on facebook, posting horrible shit and getting all the flak from uptight jackasses (remember that lady that claimed expertise on the military because her dad was in the airforce?), but it soon wearied me, because it's a gigantic, world-wide open bar thread.

And I'm sorry to hear you whiffed the test date. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on March 26, 2012, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 26, 2012, 09:18:25 PM
Quote from: Alty on March 26, 2012, 09:17:21 PM
I am writing like a robot monkey in heat with a bad motor. Trying new shit out.

Just not here.   :sad:

:lol:
It will be. Where else would I put it? I've given much consideration to the concept of second drafts.

Ah, then you too can enjoy the heart-warming sensation of watching it slooooooowly sink off the page.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Salty

I don't mind so much. It's like throwing a quarter in a fountain. A quarter you sweat blood for, a quarter you pulled out from the back of the ear of the PIT OF YOUR SOUL.

Plus, think of the lurkers. They depend on us for spiritual guidance. We must persist.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

There may be no alternative but to piss people off.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on March 26, 2012, 09:42:03 PM
I don't mind so much. It's like throwing a quarter in a fountain. A quarter you sweat blood for, a quarter you pulled out from the back of the ear of the PIT OF YOUR SOUL.

Plus, think of the lurkers. They depend on us for spiritual guidance. We must persist.

When the urge hits me, maybe.  I started out having fun with my last thing, but I was actually angry by the time I gave up.

And if I want to get angry, I could just stop fucking off and pay attention to my job.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Got a few things swimming around in my head but it is tricky to find the time for them and this week is going to be a bit crazy bc im recording tonight i have a practice somewhen before friday and then i got a gig friday. I am however meeting gogira this weekend.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 26, 2012, 09:44:36 PM
Got a few things swimming around in my head but it is tricky to find the time for them and this week is going to be a bit crazy bc im recording tonight i have a practice somewhen before friday and then i got a gig friday. I am however meeting gogira this weekend.

Not saying it's you, or whatever.

It's just that everyone "got busy" at the same time, and stayed that way.

Not too busy to read apparently, just too busy to post.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmm. What i might do is write some stuff on paper on the weekends when villager is sleeping or otherwise have a few spare minutes and then hash them out more on the weeknights. Ill also see what i can do arounnd boston to get some fresh blood.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh i know dok. Its just that if its a collective thing it is me to some degree.

Cain

At least we can still take comfort in the fact we have more traffic and posts than EB&G.

I know, it's "best scrubbed house in the ghetto" territory, but we can still take pride in something.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on March 26, 2012, 09:53:38 PM
At least we can still take comfort in the fact we have more traffic and posts than EB&G.

I know, it's "best scrubbed house in the ghetto" territory, but we can still take pride in something.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Doktor Howl

We're the skinniest kids at fat camp.  :banana:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So does the poop forum.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

EBG now has such enlightened questions as "Trayvon Martin, Murder or No?", posters from TCC and borked software (also like TCC).

Of course the poop forum is doing better.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on March 26, 2012, 10:13:23 PM
EBG now has such enlightened questions as "Trayvon Martin, Murder or No?", posters from TCC and borked software (also like TCC).

Of course the poop forum is doing better.

Yeah, I saw Dark Magus there.  Which leads me to believe that TCC is even deader than EB&G.
Molon Lube