Ernie the Production Supervisor has convinced me that angels & demons exist.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 28, 2012, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Juana

Does that radio trick of yours work in offices, too? The one where you were making the rest of your coworkers listen to shitty music?
If it does, turn that shit up.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on March 28, 2012, 08:25:39 PM
Does that radio trick of yours work in offices, too? The one where you were making the rest of your coworkers listen to shitty music?
If it does, turn that shit up.

SHITTY HIP HOP, COMING RIGHT UP!
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

navkat

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 28, 2012, 07:21:51 PM
Quote from: navkat on March 28, 2012, 07:06:30 PM
Oh, I heard about that shit. EVPs, right? I heard you shouldn't fuck with that cos it's like doin a wee-gee board all by yrself n shit.

TRUE STORY: My old baton twirling teacher from when I was nine had a statue of mother mary in her house  and don't you know, the head of that statue lopped right OFF and blood started POURING OUT. She told us 7-9 year-old little girls that the priest told her to bury it in the back yard and say some Heil marys for like ten nights and some other stuff and that's why we should never let a boy sleep over our houses when we grow up until we're married.

WAT   :lulz:

At the time, I fucking believed her, too. I was kind of frightened by it too. I mean, an adult told us this happened. Why would she lie?

Despite the fact that my parents were completely inept psychos who never should have been allowed to bypass the plutonium sterilization chamber, the one good thing they taught me was that religion is a crock of shit. When I told them what this crazy bitch had said, there was a "talk" had with Miss Maureen the following Friday.

navkat

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 28, 2012, 08:09:21 PM
My boss called.   :lulz:

Jim:  Roger, what the fuck is going on?

Me:  Well, Ernie wanted to talk religion, so I did.

Jim:  He won't come out of his fucking office, Roger.

Me:  That's hardly MY fault.

Jim:  GODDAMMIT!  GODDAMMIT!  CAN'T WE EVER HAVE A NORMAL DAY AT WORK HERE?

Me:  Um, this IS normal, here.

Jim:  <unintelligible>  *SLAM*

Not satisfied with merely being the office curmudgeon, Rog burns the candle at both ends.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

I love that hes hiding in his office and wont come out. Thats just flippin fantastic!

Its so childish. "woger is making fun of me for saying something pretty bizarre even for a young earth creationist. Pout."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

Crazy people don't think the stuff that comes out of their ass is poo.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fractalbeard

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 28, 2012, 08:18:30 PM
It's a universal constant that anything that can possibly exist gets distracted by a nice ass.

:lulz:

In fact, this whole thread has helped to make my day.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, contrary to Biggie Small's wisdom, he does NOT love it when I call him Big Poppa.
Molon Lube