News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Asking permission

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, March 28, 2012, 07:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I am currently in the third draft of a play entitled "A Prison by Any Other Name..." which is based on the BiP, the PD and general Discordian concepts. The central story uses my "Story in Five Parts" interpretation of the BiP and some scenes pull some content from the BiP. When its done I will be releasing it under a Creative Commons license as a free sort of thing for anyone to use. However, before I start the final draft, I realized that I should probably ask permission. It attributes both the Black Iron Prison and PD.com in the script, but not specifically in the dialog.

If anyone who wrote stuff for the BiP absolutely does not want any part of their work included, please let me know in this thread and I will make sure its not.

Thanks!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Doktor Howl

I only have one thing (?) in there, but feel free to use it.
Molon Lube

LMNO

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

PISS OFF, YOU CAN'T USE ANY OF MY STUFF FROM THE BIP

No, really, you can't. Objective fact.

Cainad,
Showed up after the BIP was birthed

East Coast Hustle

Feel free to use any of my BIP material.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Can't even remember which piece is mine, but sure.

Triple Zero

I don't think I am but on the off chance some of mine is in there, by all means use it!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

I came here for the surprize secks.

But srsly, I think the BIP is an ongoing tome that lives and breathes in the minds of everyone who touches and is touched by it. Some of the best BIP material has never even graced its pdf. SUCH IS THE NATURE OF THE THING.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on April 27, 2012, 05:57:12 AM
I came here for the surprize secks.

But srsly, I think the BIP is an ongoing tome that lives and breathes in the minds of everyone who touches and is touched by it. Some of the best BIP material has never even graced its pdf. SUCH IS THE NATURE OF THE THING.

I liked the BIP more than the PD because while the PD says "Ha ha, only serious." BIP says, "Seriously. Think about it because you might have missed something."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

BIP says "You missed something. Count on it. Yeah that and the other thing...the other other thing. Yes and the other other other thing. Keep looking, spag."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on April 27, 2012, 06:03:47 AM
BIP says "You missed something. Count on it. Yeah that and the other thing...the other other thing. Yes and the other other other thing. Keep looking, spag."

"And you're going to miss something here too."

navkat

Paging Doktor Twiddles to the white courtesy phone!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on April 27, 2012, 07:24:01 AM
Paging Doktor Twiddles to the white courtesy phone!

"Yes? What is your Horrorology emergency?"

navkat

My ZipperTM is stuck. I can't get these pygmy monkeys out of my pance.