News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

This Is The Kind Of Shit I LIVE FOR Department

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 02, 2004, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Turd Fergusononly time I've used a condom in oral sex was with the raddish's mom in nuevo laredo, and that was for my protection.
ha ha ha

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Das Raddiche

radish dont have mother so that was probably another one of those prepubiscent dreams that make you stick to your sheets. or being as how your probably quite unexperienced in such matters probably makes you shit your spiderman pajamas

"The revolution will not be televised"   --Gil Scott Heron

East Coast Hustle

[duh]well, even if I shit my spiderman pajamas, I'd still stick to my sheets....[/duh]

:roll:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Das Raddiche

I wouldnt know about that :roll:

sounds like a personal problem.

hook line and sinker :twisted:

Malaul

since hes shitting his jamiies wouldnt it be better said as hook line and sTinker?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Das Raddiche

mebbe if your into puns but im not :twisted:

:twisted: ::vomits on the puns:: :twisted:

Nikoli Volkoff

The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

saint aini

brainjack..isn't that normally called advertising?

At least it's not based on Brainf*ck.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Nikoli Volkoff

also, another really cool story a friend posted on his LJ.

Not sure what to make of this, but it does sound damn interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1363339,00.html

judge for yourself
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Nikoli Volkoff

Quote from: ainibrainjack..isn't that normally called advertising?

At least it's not based on Brainf*ck.

did you even read the fuckin article i posted? or did you jsut decide to make some snide ass comment because no one can stop you?

stop being a post whore Aini..

saint aini

Yep, i read the article and forgot to comment.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

Quote from: Nikoli Volkoffalso, another really cool story a friend posted on his LJ.

Not sure what to make of this, but it does sound damn interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1363339,00.html

judge for yourself
Zorga found this most interesting.
If this is true, I wonder how it works and what the rammifications will be.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

Cain

The Chinese are coming near the forefront of medical science at the moment, though their methods may be....questionable.  Very good article though.

gnimbley

Who knows, so many discoveries are near accidents like this.

Do something weird, notice that it does something, try to figure out how.
Given what he is doing, I'm not suprised that he gets a reaction.