News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?

Started by Faust, April 03, 2012, 08:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on April 04, 2012, 09:26:38 PM
So if you are convicted under this law, you are legally a troll now?
that seems like it would actually be an attractive prospect to many, just for shitsngiggles...

Except that this is Arizona, and being caught up in the legal system here outweighs any possible lulz.

Bear in mind that this is ME saying this. 
Molon Lube

Prince Glittersnatch III

All this is going to do is send trolls to prison where they shack up with other trolls and learn to troll better. Little Timmy gets locked away a few years for linking his teacher to goatse, he comes out a member of HIMEOBS with "Troll Life" tattooed across his chest.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on April 04, 2012, 10:10:24 PM
All this is going to do is send trolls to prison where they shack up with other trolls and learn to troll better. Little Timmy gets locked away a few years for linking his teacher to goatse, he comes out a member of HIMEOBS with "Troll Life" tattooed across his chest.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

that seems like it would actually be an attractive prospect to many, just for shitsngiggles...

Can troll be a race under Arizona state law?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 03:48:12 AM

I think trolls are legally black.
and pregnant.

Cain

This law is only going to be enforced against social out-groups anyway.  You can bet some odious little shit writing about the need to shoot all illegal immigrants and their families and friends on this site of the border, will get away scott-free, while, say, someone sending mocking emails to the Governor will be strung up by their heels.

Not that they really need another law for that, but, you know... Too much is better than not enough, and all that.

Elder Iptuous

certainly.
some laws are birthed into this world with a glowing banner atop them pronouncing them to be meted out unevenly.
they don't have to specifically say who they are intended to target.
of course, the target can change over time...
gun control laws were first introduced to be used only against the newly freed slaves after the war.

Freeky

Quote from: Iptuous on April 05, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

and pregnant.

:spittake:

navkat

Cain

TCC did once try and get people to report me to the DoJ for cyber-terrorism.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on April 05, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

and pregnant.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2012, 08:31:03 PM
TCC did once try and get people to report me to the DoJ for cyber-terrorism.

Everyone on TCC should be thrown into Mexican jails wearing nothing but a thong and a messy lipstick job.
Molon Lube

Cain

Going by pictures of some of them, that may have already happened to them, 20 years ago or so.

It would certainly explain a lot about Mikey.