News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?

Started by Faust, April 03, 2012, 08:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 05:56:41 PM
That's interesting, about the governor... it should be the other way round.

"Arizona."

BTW I live within 5 miles of the northern border of the US. How come we don't have those probs up here?

You're too close to the communists.  That's why you don't think like a real American™.
Molon Lube

inode_buddha

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 06:01:17 PM
That's interesting, about the governor... it should be the other way round.

"Arizona."

BTW I live within 5 miles of the northern border of the US. How come we don't have those probs up here?

You're too close to the communists.  That's why you don't think like a real American™.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Ya kn ow, thats one of the *only* things I like about NY - we actually have some civil liberties up here. Not much, but still better than some other places...
C|N>K

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Oh, inode.  Your sweet, innocent ignorance is so adorable.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:19:35 PM

That's ONE word for it.  We don't need some bleeding heart do-gooder "defending" us or protecting us from people who speak the truth about Canadians.  You pussy ass bastards who get all in a hissy fit but are too wimpy to admit YOU are offended by something are always pretending to be trying to HELP people by telling others what they ought to be saying, when in fact all you want to do is order people around, but you just LIE about it.  I come right out and just order people around without acting like I am some kind of defender of the weak and protector of the tiny, unlike you LYING FASCIST BASTARDS.

Molon Lube

Freeky

And that, in a nutshell, is why Arpaio is going to die the of old age as the sheriff of Maricopa county.

inode_buddha

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 06:21:38 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:19:35 PM

That's ONE word for it.  We don't need some bleeding heart do-gooder "defending" us or protecting us from people who speak the truth about Canadians.  You pussy ass bastards who get all in a hissy fit but are too wimpy to admit YOU are offended by something are always pretending to be trying to HELP people by telling others what they ought to be saying, when in fact all you want to do is order people around, but you just LIE about it.  I come right out and just order people around without acting like I am some kind of defender of the weak and protector of the tiny, unlike you LYING FASCIST BASTARDS.

Not sure what you guys are on about but I have yet to see a Nork design a proper parking lot. (I'm USian in case anybody wondered...) My area gets over-run with canadians doing the shopping on weekends. Timbits and all.
C|N>K

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:23:58 PM
And that, in a nutshell, is why Arpaio is going to die the of old age as the sheriff of Maricopa county.

And if you can't understand this New America™, if you can't get your fucking mind around it, then the Walt Disney Nazis will drag you into one of those tunnels under the park and beat the Goofy out of you, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

The need to get a hold of those cheap chinese goods huh?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 06:26:28 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:23:58 PM

And if you can't understand this New America™, if you can't get your fucking mind around it, then the Walt Disney Nazis will drag you into one of those tunnels under the park and beat the Goofy out of you, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

They are the New American Heroes(TM).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: inode_buddha on April 23, 2012, 06:26:02 PM
Not sure what you guys are on about but I have yet to see a Nork design a proper parking lot. (I'm USian in case anybody wondered...) My area gets over-run with canadians doing the shopping on weekends. Timbits and all.

See, this is why we need more brutal & effective border control.  Just grab one out of every ten of those Andy Gibb haircut-wearing jackasses and give them the Nogales Treatment.  The rest will fall in line soon enough.

Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 06:28:13 PM

See, this is why we need more brutal & effective border control.  Just grab one out of every ten of those Andy Gibb haircut-wearing jackasses and give them the Nogales Treatment.  The rest will fall in line soon enough.

Governor Arpaio 2012!  President Arpaio 2020!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:30:35 PM

WOO WOO!

Then everyone can play "hide the cattle prod"!

:banana:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2012, 06:31:35 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 23, 2012, 06:30:35 PM

WOO WOO!

Then everyone can play "hide the cattle prod"!

:banana:

THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST GAME OF HIDE THE CATTLE PROD EVAR!

inode_buddha

Ahahahahahaha... GOTCHA   :lulz: but yeah that guy is fucken medieval. Plan to wait a while so we can evolve as a species a bit more. That or just wipe ourselves out.
C|N>K