News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Riddle me this PD...

Started by Richter, April 04, 2012, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Richter on April 05, 2012, 03:44:09 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 04, 2012, 01:56:43 PM
Dwarven Battle Bread.

Why?  I don't need a why.  I'M DWARVEN BATTLE BREAD.

You've reduced yourself to RA SAlvatore? 

NO.  YOU ARE BETTER.

Salvatore?  I was going for Pratchett!   :cry:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

navkat

Quote from: Alty on April 04, 2012, 01:40:34 AM
Whitebread because it works hard, pays its dues, and deserves some GOD DAMNED RESPECT.

Fucking hell.  :lulz:

navkat

Quote from: Waffle Iron on April 04, 2012, 07:48:33 AM
BAGEL

Because Holey shit, I'm tasty!.

Schmear some cream cheese all up on that bitch, y0. Bacon and chive or green olive like a mufugga.

If were a bread, I would be a freshly-baked french baguette: taken for granted because it's such a classic, she's a shapeshifter of the bread world. You can dress her up and take her to the finest parties among kings and queens or treat her simply with tea and butter or brie in the park, toes in the cool grass, lost in a book.

When she gets a little older, you can toast her with wine and bruschetta and I do believe she adds body and substance to all your dinners when she's at her finest.

But best of all, no one sees it coming when she knocks the wind out of some poor schlub for saying something stupid.

Freeky

Quote from: navkat on April 05, 2012, 03:26:43 PM
BAGEL

Schmear some cream cheese all up on that bitch, y0. Bacon and chive or green olive like a mufugga.

If I were a bread, would be a freshly-baked french baguette: taken for granted because it's such a classic, she's a shapeshifter of the bread world. You can dress her up and take her to the finest parties among kings and queens or treat her simply with tea and butter or brie in the park, toes in the cool grass, lost in a book.

When she gets a little older, you can toast her with wine and bruschetta and I do believe she adds body and substance to all your dinners when she's at her finest.

But best of all, no one sees it coming when she knocks the wind out of some poor schlub for saying something stupid.

:lulz:  Nice.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: navkat on April 05, 2012, 03:26:43 PM
BAGEL

If were a bread, I would be a freshly-baked french baguette: taken for granted because it's such a classic, she's a shapeshifter of the bread world. You can dress her up and take her to the finest parties among kings and queens or treat her simply with tea and butter or brie in the park, toes in the cool grass, lost in a book.

You're hired.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

:lulz:

In event of another one of my absences, see Navkat for necessary HOLY.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 04, 2012, 10:54:30 PM
Bread?  I AM FRENCH BREAD.  Why?  Because French bread is good with butter, and my legs are like buttah, so it follows that I am French bread.  QED.

KYFTB. 

French bread is MY answer. 
Classy AND functional.
Works hot or cold.
Long, and hard, to the point of weaponization.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 04, 2012, 01:29:33 AM
I'd be a soup dumpling. That counts, right?

It counts, sure.

With yuor job you're afloat in a salty medium anyways, and deceptively white, so it's even appropriate.
Little do they know this is a bread that will RISE from the soup, stomp the salad, jack up the asparagrus for it's GWAR tickets, and sweet talk the salmon into a night of carnal fun.
Who served or plated all that together anyways?
Sure as fuck wasn't the dumpling.

navkat

If I were a French baguette, I would call you mon petit dumpling.  :fap:

Richter

Quote from: Oysters Rockefeller on April 04, 2012, 03:38:11 AM
Banana Bread, because it's fucking awesome.

I wake up, drink ludicrous amounts of jack daniels, look at myself in the mirror and ask

"What would banana bread do today?"

So it's pretty much pinball and hookers every day. It's actually gotten pretty...ehem...stale.

You're already going where you need to be going.

You know the best way to prep banannas for this bread?
When your bannannas go black, freeze them.  Then thaw, hold over the bowl, and snip off the tip.  The contents of the bannanna will fall, bowel control loss like, into the bowl.
For added effect, give an interloper a meaningful look while doing so.  Remember that FReud was right on some accounts.

East Coast Hustle

tangentially relevant to last post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8rlFP0J8c

not really work safe (audio content, no graphic visual content).
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Richter

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 06, 2012, 03:26:14 AM
tangentially relevant to last post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8rlFP0J8c

not really work safe (audio content, no graphic visual content).

"Limp wristed boy can't be arsed to relate to humanity.  Ruins produce, can't tear duct tape.  Schoolchildren emulate and acquire 3rd degree burns to groin.  Film at 11"