News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Notes on Being the Villain, part I

Started by Doktor Howl, April 04, 2012, 05:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
FBF came up with a great term for him; ponytail misogynist.

I think it pretty much says it all.

Just like we have ponytail grave robbers.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 06:14:54 PM

OK, this you need to explain.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 06:18:01 PM

Thought I did.  We have these neo-hippies, you know the kind:  55-ish, pony tail, shorts, sandals.  They walk around in the desert looking for Indian graves (this place is FULL of ancient graves), so they can steal someone's bits, polish them up, and sell them under the table at the gem show in February.

I knew one guy who does this.  I asked him why the fuck this would EVER be acceptable, and he mumbled something about "getting in touch with his heritage".

"YOU'RE 100% ENGLISH, FUCKTARD!  YOU HAVE NO HERITAGE.  YOU'RE A FUCKING GHOUL!"

He doesn't speak to me, anymore, which upsets me to no end.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Maybe he comes from a long line of ghouls. Probably stole heads off the spikes of London Bridge or something.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 05, 2012, 06:25:35 PM
Maybe he comes from a long line of ghouls. Probably stole heads off the spikes of London Bridge or something.

I just had this vision of some hippie with a bag in his hand and a hacksaw, waiting for the tide to go out at Traitor's Gate.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 06:26:41 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 05, 2012, 06:25:35 PM

I just had this vision of some hippie with a bag in his hand and a hacksaw, waiting for the tide to go out at Traitor's Gate.

:lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

navkat

I love when hippies brits and canadians think just because they're not americans that means they're culturally richer than we.

Silly white people, you're white people!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Really? Only those five? I see you more as a truck full of nitroglycerine, hurtling down the highway with no breaks and a madman at the wheel. I can't tell whether people get blown up because they cut you off, or because you rammed into their fender, and it doesn't matter because I just want to survive until my exit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 06:22:43 PM

Thought I did.  We have these neo-hippies, you know the kind:  55-ish, pony tail, shorts, sandals.  They walk around in the desert looking for Indian graves (this place is FULL of ancient graves), so they can steal someone's bits, polish them up, and sell them under the table at the gem show in February.

I knew one guy who does this.  I asked him why the fuck this would EVER be acceptable, and he mumbled something about "getting in touch with his heritage".

"YOU'RE 100% ENGLISH, FUCKTARD!  YOU HAVE NO HERITAGE.  YOU'RE A FUCKING GHOUL!"

Oh yeah, those guys. I forget about them because the concept is so debased.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 05, 2012, 09:58:24 PM
Really? Only those five? I see you more as a truck full of nitroglycerine, hurtling down the highway with no breaks and a madman at the wheel. I can't tell whether people get blown up because they cut you off, or because you rammed into their fender, and it doesn't matter because I just want to survive until my exit.

Today, a colleague accused me of having mood swings.

Can you imagine that?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 10:48:54 PM

Sort of like when Victorian era people ate mummy dust as a tonic.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 11:07:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 10:48:54 PM

Sort of like when Victorian era people ate mummy dust as a tonic.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 11:06:46 PM

Can you imagine that?

You?  No!

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 06, 2012, 12:12:24 AM

Can you imagine that?

You?  No!

Never!

(checks seatbelts)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 06, 2012, 12:15:04 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 06, 2012, 12:12:24 AM

Can you imagine that?

You?  No!

Never!

(checks seatbelts)

In some places, I am revered as an icon of stability.

Molon Lube