News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Notes on Being the Villain, part I

Started by Doktor Howl, April 04, 2012, 05:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 11:45:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 11:07:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 10:48:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 06:22:43 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 06:18:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 06:14:54 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 05, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
FBF came up with a great term for him; ponytail misogynist.

I think it pretty much says it all.

Just like we have ponytail grave robbers.   :lulz:

OK, this you need to explain.  :lol:

Thought I did.  We have these neo-hippies, you know the kind:  55-ish, pony tail, shorts, sandals.  They walk around in the desert looking for Indian graves (this place is FULL of ancient graves), so they can steal someone's bits, polish them up, and sell them under the table at the gem show in February.

I knew one guy who does this.  I asked him why the fuck this would EVER be acceptable, and he mumbled something about "getting in touch with his heritage".

"YOU'RE 100% ENGLISH, FUCKTARD!  YOU HAVE NO HERITAGE.  YOU'RE A FUCKING GHOUL!"

He doesn't speak to me, anymore, which upsets me to no end.

Oh yeah, those guys. I forget about them because the concept is so debased.

Sort of like when Victorian era people ate mummy dust as a tonic.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

It's funny because it's true.

http://www.iras.ucalgary.ca/~volk/sylvia/Mummy.htm
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2012, 01:02:54 AM

Thought I did.  We have these neo-hippies, you know the kind:  55-ish, pony tail, shorts, sandals.  They walk around in the desert looking for Indian graves (this place is FULL of ancient graves), so they can steal someone's bits, polish them up, and sell them under the table at the gem show in February.

I knew one guy who does this.  I asked him why the fuck this would EVER be acceptable, and he mumbled something about "getting in touch with his heritage".

"YOU'RE 100% ENGLISH, FUCKTARD!  YOU HAVE NO HERITAGE.  YOU'RE A FUCKING GHOUL!"

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

:x :x :x :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2012, 01:06:27 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2012, 01:02:54 AM

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

:x :x :x :x

Because in an age of rationalism, eating dead people to cure disorders is the obvious thing to do!
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Don't let pagans see that. They believe EVERYTHING WORKS.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 06, 2012, 01:17:04 AM
Don't let pagans see that. They believe EVERYTHING WORKS.

I'm okay with that.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 04, 2012, 07:38:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 04, 2012, 05:38:11 PM
Do YOU have a drug?  Is there some person or thing in your life that you project all your problems onto, to avoid the drudgery of actually trying to figure out what's going on?  Can you admit - to yourself - that you have this sort of addiction?  And if so, can you bring yourself to walk away from it, or are you merely going to spend the rest of your life in the monkeyhouse?

This one stopped me short.  I don't know the answer, which means I'm not admitting something to myself.  I'm going to have to take some time and think about this.

I was going to post pretty much exactly this. Going to think long and hard about it, too.

I do got some potential suspects though. Though they're all variations on what LMNO added later, "myself": myself as I want to be, myself as I think I can be, myself as I think I should be, and the most suspect "myself as I was 12 years ago".

I don't know if it's as simple as just walking away, though. I might need to kill them first.

That said, other replies ITT make it interesting to see that apparently this is not something that's like this for everybody. Somehow that's hopeful.

And also:
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 05, 2012, 06:25:35 PMMaybe he comes from a long line of ghouls. Probably stole heads off the spikes of London Bridge or something.

:lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2012, 01:08:41 AM
Because in an age of rationalism, eating dead people to cure disorders is the obvious thing to do!

The Romantics: What happens when enough bored, rich airheads who read too much decide that they can one-up the Enlightenment.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cainad on April 06, 2012, 01:51:37 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2012, 01:08:41 AM

The Romantics: What happens when enough bored, rich airheads who read too much decide that they can one-up the Enlightenment.

I read once that Lord Byron's butler walked out when Byron told him that he was going to build a "magnificent tomb" where himself, the butler and Boatswain would all be buried together.

Boatswain was a Newfoundland.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."