News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

MOAR HOLY DAYS

Started by Salty, April 05, 2012, 05:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I dunno about you, but every damned day is a Discordian Holy Day recently.

And why in the hell not? It's fucking 2012. It a god damned election year in 'Murrica.
Sure Sarah Palin isn't running, we're all very fucking sad about that.

But now that the thaw is here and people's brains are waking up it turns out that most of them are filled with nasty little things.
Fanaticism, dogmatism, apathy, whopping helpings of ignorance. It's pouring out of their tiny little monkey-brains like fucking candy, and every day more and more.

I sure feel a spring in my step. My time is not the winter time. Winter is bad things, brain pathways that should not be. But now that summer is on its way I am ready to shit in the faces of these assholes. ALL OF THEM. This is the YEAR, man. The world probably isn't going to end suddenly, but people are going to go all wonky. In public.

Surely you can feel the pressure building over time? Not a revolution, not a revolt, just something special soon. And we can help that shit right along. More to the point, for us, these are the FUN times because people, just because people.

Maybe we're slow around here. Sign of the times, man. PLUS, the people that are here are brilliant motherfuckers. I'm not sweating blood because (MANY) people have moved on. It doesn't matter. What matters is the never-ending rain of LULZ that's on it's way.

I AM A PROPHET, DO NOT QUESTION MY ASSERTIONS. IT COMES.

Just get with the fucking program. Me too.
Let's fuck with these asshole so hard they think they're doing it to themselves.
Let's get right into their faces and puke The Horrible Truth in a projectile fashion.

OR KILL ME
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky