News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Sub Sand Witch Blend #13

Started by Maddroxide, April 05, 2012, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddroxide

Garlic Bread as your sub bread. Bacon Carbonara Sauce on top and bottom slice of Garlic Bread. Grilled chicken slices. They have to be cut kinda thin. Then Bacon on the top slice. Swiss or Mozzarella cheese. Banana Peppers. And some fresh spinach. Then layered in between this should be pepperoni, ham, and salami.

Animals find this tremendously delicious.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

AFK

That does sound pretty tasty. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Sounds like something you'd find at Quiznos. Where does one come across bacon carbonara sauce, anyway? Pretty sure they don't sell it at stores and I'll be damned if I'm making carbonara from scratch just to put on a sandwich.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trippinprincezz13

Sounded good until the addition of unnecessary addition of more meats at the end. Ditto on the carbonara sauce, though too. Unless you have leftovers, I suppose?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

navkat

Quote from: Maddroxide on April 05, 2012, 11:44:37 AM
Animals find this tremendously delicious.

ANIMALS WHO EAT ANIMALS WHO EAT THIS SAMMICH.

OM!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on April 05, 2012, 02:35:03 PM
Sounded good until the addition of unnecessary addition of more meats at the end. Ditto on the carbonara sauce, though too. Unless you have leftovers, I suppose?

yeah, that too. Just chicken, sauce, cheese, and spicy peppers sounds like some pretty ballin' drunken munchies. Adding 3 different kinds of cured pork to the mix is unnecessary and muddles the whole thing. Not to mention the automatic "sandwich slip" that happens when you put the layer of flat non-absorbent meat discs in the middle of the sandwich between two outer layers of chunky meat and sauce. Bad gastrodynamic engineering.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 05, 2012, 02:22:32 PM
Sounds like something you'd find at Quiznos. Where does one come across bacon carbonara sauce, anyway? Pretty sure they don't sell it at stores and I'll be damned if I'm making carbonara from scratch just to put on a sandwich.

I'm not even sure what that means.  Carbonara is (usually) cured pork, garlic, spaghetti, Parmigiano-Reggiano, raw eggs, and pepper.  I can't think of a way to separate the "sauce" from the spaghetti, because otherwise you simply have lardons, garlic and cheese suspended in raw egg.  Which I really don't want to put on a sandwich.

East Coast Hustle

What it is, LMNO, is that people are uneducated about victuals and they think that calling alfredo sauce "carbonara" makes it more special and gourmet, without realizing that there is, of course, a HUGE and unbridgeable difference between the two sauces.

East Coast Hustle

That said, you CAN make carbonara sauce (of a sort) separately from the pasta, but you're basically just making cheesy pancetta hollandaise at that point.

LMNO

Well, shit.  I'd much rather prefer a bacon aioli, then. 

East Coast Hustle

I made some roasted garlic-bacon aioli the other day and used some of the bacon fat mixed with olive oil for the emulsification. I pretty much wanted to lick it off my own chest, it was THAT good.

LMNO

Yes.  That.  I want to go to there.

Maddroxide

Well awesome guess on the quizno's. That is where i got it from one day when i was bored at work. But as for the sauce I can find it at my local grocery store and always have some with me. Its delicious. You do have to add your own bacon bits or whatever to the mix. The added ham, salami, and pepperoni goes great with the banana peppers and has a totally different taste without them. Plus the fact that you are probably eating a whole pig is always nice.
One day I met Death in person. He was a pretty good guy actually. He told me that hes come for me plenty of times but I just recreate myself. The lesson here is simple. 42.

Triple Zero

This thread went from pretty good to AWESOME. Bacon aioli!!!! :D :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 05, 2012, 07:30:42 PM
Yes.  That.  I want to go to there.

Sounds like a threesome up in here. When do we get started? I wanna lick bacon sauce off ECH's chest too.