News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Sub Sand Witch Blend #13

Started by Maddroxide, April 05, 2012, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Maddroxide on April 05, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
Well awesome guess on the quizno's. That is where i got it from one day when i was bored at work. But as for the sauce I can find it at my local grocery store and always have some with me. Its delicious. You do have to add your own bacon bits or whatever to the mix. The added ham, salami, and pepperoni goes great with the banana peppers and has a totally different taste without them. Plus the fact that you are probably eating a whole pig is always nice.

Quotebacon bits

:crankey::vomit:

Sooo...you are talking about alfredo sauce and adding bacon (bits) to it?

And while salami, et al have their place and such, I still think they are unnecessary here. Chicken and the peppers would complement each other quite nicely without the added meats. That, and what ECH said about the gastrodynamics and such. Don't want your meat sliding everywhere
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ooh I didn't even notice that one "gastrodynamic engineering", I'm going to keep that one!

"it's bad gastrodynamics to put oil in the pasta water. also, Chef will deep fry your face before you can attempt such."
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

If Crazyrust wants to make me a sammich with carbonara sauce, I'm gonna let him.