News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

You know the terrorists have won when...

Started by navkat, April 06, 2012, 07:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

...you can buy your Hijab at Wal Mart.

Now you!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

разве is a good Russian word btw.

It expresses "really" along with incredulous disbelief.

navkat

...you go to Taco Bell for a spicy crunch supreme, but all you're allowed to order is a halal beef hot dog rolled up in a piece of naan.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on April 06, 2012, 07:40:12 AM
...you go to Taco Bell for a spicy crunch supreme, but all you're allowed to order is a halal beef hot dog rolled up in a piece of naan.

And yet we have to deport all those Mexicans, stop outsourcing to the Indians, and hate on the Muslims.....

:horrormirth: x10

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, that's pronounced razvyeh.

Also, I'm putting my ass to bed. If I'm tossing out Russian words instead of Irish, I'm all set.

Don Coyote

Please to not be kidding. hijabs in WalMart and halal beef at Taco Bell is just to lulzy.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

navkat

...you wake up one day to find the L.I.E's useless HOV lane upholstered with prayer rugs and traffic stops only six times a day instead of the usual 15. NO WOMEN DRIVERS.

Cain

Muslim women drivers are the worst.  The hijab gets the way of their vision, and if they husband overrules them, they have to do what he says.

navkat

Something tells me my absurdly stereotyped humor trying to highlight the idea that we're already there is going over like a turd in the Eid goat.

Cain

I got it.  I don't know what's up with the rest of these tards, tho.

I suppose there might be a Poe's Law thing going on, but c'mon guys, it's Navkat.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2012, 03:54:41 PM
I got it.  I don't know what's up with the rest of these tards, tho.

I suppose there might be a Poe's Law thing going on, but c'mon guys, it's Navkat.

I'm chalking it up to it having been late.  :lol:

But then, I live in the Muslim part of town (such as it exists here).

DURN TUR'RISTS! 
           \
:redneck2:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I actually have a fairly legitimate argument against being too tolerant of Muslims*, in the UK at least, which I've been considering writing up for a while now.  The difference is, my arguments are not a) racist b) sectarian or c) involve conflating Muslims with terrorists.

I'll probably work on it today, though that doesn't mean it will necessarily get done by the day's end.

*this whole sentence is horrible and doesn't accurately convey what I'm trying to say, but I'm operating on some a very low blood sugar level right now.  It's more about how certain aspects of the left in the UK are willing to overlook certain Muslim beliefs simply because they are currently the underdog in our existing national power structure, rather than actually looking at what those beliefs are and thinking ahead.  Which is why I need an essay to sum this up, and cannot do it in a sentence.**

**Meanwhile, most anti-Muslism sentiment in the UK is bigoted in nature, even on the anti-Islamic/pro-intervention left, and relies almost exclusively on smearing via association and fallacious links to international terrorism, so I'm definitely not arguing in favour of those tards.

navkat

I have a lot of cognitive dissonance on the Muslim issue myself. On one hand: I'm all about letting people do whatever they want unhindered as long as it's not violent.

The other hand is this: there are a lot of white girls in Alabama who converted to Islam when dating a black guy stopped pissing off momma and daddy. They join a Masjid, the women play matchmaker and find them a husband in need of a greencard and away they go. Only they never stop being Alabama white girls and Alabama white girls talk a lot of shit.

So I've been told openly that it's their duty to have as many babies as possible and to convert America into the New Islam. They have stated openly that they plan is to use their numbers to turn the tides here and establish sharia law...even if someday there must be revolution.
When they are bragging about their religion, they have no shortage of things to say about how the Quran promotes peace but they talk out of the sides of their mouth about some pretty violent shit that should happen to EACH OTHER for stupid, gossipy baloney. Like "She did blankety blank and everyone knows it. Her entire family should be whipped for her shame."

What?

I have no idea if this is the True IslamTM but either way, it seems to be the model being built here by this strange amalgamation of foreign Muslim men and uneducated Southern Baptist Rebelion women. It frightens me.