News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

You know the terrorists have won when...

Started by navkat, April 06, 2012, 07:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: navkat on April 06, 2012, 04:38:12 PM
I have a lot of cognitive dissonance on the Muslim issue myself. On one hand: I'm all about letting people do whatever they want unhindered as long as it's not violent.

The other hand is this: there are a lot of white girls in Alabama who converted to Islam when dating a black guy stopped pissing off momma and daddy. They join a Masjid, the women play matchmaker and find them a husband in need of a greencard and away they go. Only they never stop being Alabama white girls and Alabama white girls talk a lot of shit.

So I've been told openly that it's their duty to have as many babies as possible and to convert America into the New Islam. They have stated openly that they plan is to use their numbers to turn the tides here and establish sharia law...even if someday there must be revolution.
When they are bragging about their religion, they have no shortage of things to say about how the Quran promotes peace but they talk out of the sides of their mouth about some pretty violent shit that should happen to EACH OTHER for stupid, gossipy baloney. Like "She did blankety blank and everyone knows it. Her entire family should be whipped for her shame."

What?

I have no idea if this is the True IslamTM but either way, it seems to be the model being built here by this strange amalgamation of foreign Muslim men and uneducated Southern Baptist Rebelion women. It frightens me.

Wait what

this whole post is kind of amazing

How much is "a lot"?

navkat

Well, in 2007, it was just my friend Tonya and a few of the young ladies who I met giving her rides to her Masjid. Lately, it seems I can't go anywhere without running into aryan white skin and blue eyes peering out of a hijab, yelling at her kids in a southern drawl.

Cain

Well, Alabama has now legally changed the state name to Al-A'bama, so...

navkat

:lulz:

I looked for some news articles too. I thought to myself "someone has to have written something about this." but I found nothing to underscore what I'm talking about.

However, I did find this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OowUIPVcCA&sns=em

That was filmed about three blocks from my old house on the other side of the bay that I lived in when I first moved here and it inadvertently spotlights the fact that while there's a segment of the population of younger adults here who are becoming disillusioned by christianity (or just rejecting it because it's too mainstream lol), they can't seem to live without the pull of some kind of worship. There's a fannatical new breed of muslim converts because they're taking the tambourine-shaking, tear-soaked, dancing in the aisles level of devotion that was expected of them in christianity and applying it to islam.

Listen to this guy's words: he converted because his friend who was different and cooler than everyone else in Daphne was muslim. Regardless of what his relationship to Islam is now, that's what got the ball rolling.

That should give you a picture of the story here.

Anna Mae Bollocks

This whole thing is making me think that backlash might never really be backlash, but the same old shit with a different face.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

navkat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on April 06, 2012, 04:38:12 PM
I have a lot of cognitive dissonance on the Muslim issue myself. On one hand: I'm all about letting people do whatever they want unhindered as long as it's not violent.

The other hand is this: there are a lot of white girls in Alabama who converted to Islam when dating a black guy stopped pissing off momma and daddy. They join a Masjid, the women play matchmaker and find them a husband in need of a greencard and away they go. Only they never stop being Alabama white girls and Alabama white girls talk a lot of shit.

So I've been told openly that it's their duty to have as many babies as possible and to convert America into the New Islam. They have stated openly that they plan is to use their numbers to turn the tides here and establish sharia law...even if someday there must be revolution.
When they are bragging about their religion, they have no shortage of things to say about how the Quran promotes peace but they talk out of the sides of their mouth about some pretty violent shit that should happen to EACH OTHER for stupid, gossipy baloney. Like "She did blankety blank and everyone knows it. Her entire family should be whipped for her shame."

What?

I have no idea if this is the True IslamTM but either way, it seems to be the model being built here by this strange amalgamation of foreign Muslim men and uneducated Southern Baptist Rebelion women. It frightens me.

If they're Alabama white girls either way, what's the fucking difference? They could be burning Black churches like they were up to a few decades ago.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know what'll really freak these rednecks out is Hispanic Muslims.

The whole damn country is gonna be speaking Spanish and reading the Koran.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2012, 05:18:51 PM

Oh!

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2012, 05:18:51 PM

Which would explain their opposition to the NYC Mosque, being built by the Cordoba Initiative.

navkat

Are you kidding? I look forward to Hispanic Muslims! That's just what those weirdos need!

Think about it: most hispanics I know are too drunk and happy to worry about jihad and strife. They've already managed to reduce Catholicism to a series of superstitious suggestions, at this rate, they could certainly turn Islam into a mashup with Buddhism! It's perfect!