News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Since when is the privatizacion of cities/towns legal?

Started by The Johnny, April 06, 2012, 11:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/840105.html

QuoteBuford, the smallest town in the USA, with only one habitant, and situated in the state of Wyoming, was sold today in an auction to two vietnamese for $900,000 -9 times more than its initial price-

I mean, isnt that land ultimately the ownership of the state or the federal government?

Dont you guys have uhhh, a cap on the size a single property can extend to?

Does this mean they can make their own laws and enforcement?

I recall this being done by private prison companies that buy entire towns, so im not sure what this trend means.

Its sort of like the privatization of territories that arent profitable for the government to companies... like a sort of thought process "this territory doesnt have strategic value in natural resources nor taxation, we rather sell it for some money than let it just sit there being worthless"?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Well, really, Buford might be a town on paper or whatever, but, actually, it's a house, and shop.

So a Vietnamese pair bought a house and a shop.

The Johnny

oh geeze, its not even a square kilometer... nevermind
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner