News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Dutch PM QUITS

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 24, 2012, 07:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Geert Wilders is an extreme right wing populist who hates Islam. And a slimy cunt.

He's PVV ("Freedom Party"), not Pirate Party, to be clear.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Interestingly, the people who hated the current government, the people who liked the current government and the people who don't give a shit all started disliking Geert Wilders more because of this.
At least, that is what i am picking up in my direct environment.
Many people are starting to notice that he takes his ball and goes home a bit too often and with horrible timing (for everyone else, usually it is in his own interest.)

I may have to get over my habit of voting 'none of the above' to vote for the PP.
This is the first time i've seen a believable party with at least some principles i agree with and i feel left out of the 'betrayed by my leaders!' group :(

Also, Femke Halsema is incapable of moving her jaws and it's fucking creepy to see her talk.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"